5.0 with a six speed trans

billmacomber1987

Reaction score
Im sorry I didn’t really search at all but it just came to mind and im on my way to work but what all is involved with a 6speed trans swap any sights write-ups so on or so forth and I further apologies for not searching but I was hoping for something interesting to read when I get home from work. My trans may be on its way out it still has a lot of life left but buy time I save the money to do it my trans will be gone.

Spyder

Reaction score
It require a very expansive t56 that isnt rated to a decent amount of power to compensate for the overwhelming price. i believe it also requires a driveshaft change, and relocating the trans crossmember.

OP
OP
B

billmacomber1987

Reaction score
damn that sucks i had a t56 i gave it so my cusen for a b day present because he is in whyo tech and was in trany clas at the time and wanted it for his truck but any way im thinking its the same as in a camaro maybe i can find a crashed one some where and figure out the right bellhousing. maybe i should ask if any one has rebuilt there 5speed or what is the diffrent kinds of 5speeds i know there is a munch thay can hold difrent power and have difrent gears tanys confuse me

Spyder

Reaction score
Make sure if you do go with a t56 that you get on ewith a mechanical speedo gear. The terminators have and electric and that wont work with our 5.0 cars.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online