6 year anniversary of owning my car (with pics)

bonestock3.8DTH

Reaction score
I usally hate the color of that car simply because there is like 3 or 4 kids that go to my school with new edges and they all look the same but this car dude looks freaking fantastic! I love love LOVE what you did with it visually whise looks freaking tits!

bigkeeko

Reaction score
New Edges don`t look that good and Dark Shadow Grey is the worst colour. I wouldn`t have one gift wrapped mate, no disrespect.

nah, awesome looking motor buddy . You`ve given me some ideas.
All the best. ;)

Justang

Reaction score
Great pics, thanks for sharing! Makes me feel like a slacker for not doing so much with my sled.

OP
OP
03DSGGT

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks for all the compliments guys. This is the first time I ever posted a beginning to now thread. Glad that you guys appreciate all the time and effort that I put into her...

Mustang Mark

Reaction score
very nice car. my parents live just down the road from wyotech.

jmstang66

Reaction score
Seexxxxxy with a capital S! saw it down at Mustang Week man, and fell in love

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Awesome combination!!!! The car looks great, and looks like it performs well too. Maybe if you didn't spin as much you could be low 12's, high 11's! Just guessing. Anyways keep up with the beast, and represent DSG well!

Barner1

Reaction score
I read your thread subject, and got me to counting the yeras. Can't believe i'm going on 8 years with this car! Dang, where did time go?

OP
OP
03DSGGT

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seexxxxxy with a capital S! saw it down at Mustang Week man, and fell in love

Thanks man...the lady and I went down to Mustang Week this past year as well but didnt take the stang...much easier on the wallet coming from Cleveland..lol

Awesome combination!!!! The car looks great, and looks like it performs well too. Maybe if you didn't spin as much you could be low 12's, high 11's! Just guessing. Anyways keep up with the beast, and represent DSG well!

Thank you...I have a couple bugs to work out with the rear suspension and I think I'll be able to hook up better. My best 60 ft. is a 1.59 pullig the front wheels a couple inches, but that was dead hooking before I added the 4.30s, higher compression, and bigger cams a couple years ago...

I read your thread subject, and got me to counting the yeras. Can't believe i'm going on 8 years with this car! Dang, where did time go?

The time flies man, I can remember driving the car off the lot like it was yesterday...hopefully in the next couple years it will be finished and I can start my 96-98 N/A NPI project...

Gallows

Reaction score
In your first pic I wouldn't give a second look if I saw it on the street but as it sits now I am sure it is a real head turner. Nice work!

robb15033

Reaction score
Wanted to let you know how much i love the car. The choices made all over the car look perfect to me. It's very clean, pristine looking. Would love to hear it, take it for a ride, take it off your hands. Lots of good work there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online

No members online now.