8 inch or 14ich

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
mine is stock :( but I would say 8

cut yours down.. i make billet antennas all the time for people.. i'm running a.. 8" i believe.. i ran a 4" on my old 92 GT.. i still get good reception to lol

IMG_0438.jpg

it looks super tall in the pictuure :mad: its gonna bother me now, have to go redo it.. i'll hook yall up with one if you send me yours, As long as its a standard one, without the wire in it. I make em billet looking, and dont mess with painting it. If you want it painted, do it yourself :D just give me a shout over PM if you want yours done, snakebite, or anybody for that matter.. i'll do it fer cheap :thumb: help yall out

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Vendetta said:
Snakebit said:
mine is stock :( but I would say 8

cut yours down.. i make billet antennas all the time for people.. i'm running a.. 8" i believe.. i ran a 4" on my old 92 GT.. i still get good reception to lol

IMG_0438.jpg

it looks super tall in the pictuure :mad: its gonna bother me now, have to go redo it.. i'll hook yall up with one if you send me yours, As long as its a standard one, without the wire in it. I make em billet looking, and dont mess with painting it. If you want it painted, do it yourself :D just give me a shout over PM if you want yours done, snakebite, or anybody for that matter.. i'll do it fer cheap :thumb: help yall out

HA ! If I took a pic of mine the damn thing would be over the top of the car, yours is under the top of the windshield. ;D

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
like i said, if you want it done right, hit me up ???

[NIGH7MAR3]

Reaction score
i cut mine so when your in the driver seat you can barley see it over the passanger wiper blade so i thi nk its around 4'' and i love it

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
14 incher. It flows better with the roofline

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online