8 Second Street Car

MustangMatt96GT

Reaction score
Finally got the car to go 8s here on the mountain 5800 feet! went 8.88@154 on 18 psi of boost. In the video you can see the snow falling. Best 60' was a 1.31 which is horrible for the car, but thats okay. it went 8.88 and 5.70 to the 1/8th!

I can no go to Kentucky where I'm moving with a 8 second pass on the mountain. Got a job with Holley Performance Products as an engineer and move there first of june! Cant wait to go low 8s with it out there and low 5s!

Haven't been here in a while and figured I would update those who may be curious still!was out driving this car the night before and i got pulled over in it even. No ticket, even though i should have gotten one lol, but it is a true street car!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipGjeSpxouA
Look how torn up our track is...

RichV

Reaction score
Nice job Matt! Great hear about Holley, sounds like a dream job for someone of your talents.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Right here ___________ is a perfect spot for the address to your build thread!

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I've been by the Holley buildings a few times. Nice area, they're kind of out in the country

Nice run!! Bet that thing is scary fast for the street!!! Lol

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

OP
OP
M

MustangMatt96GT

Reaction score
movin to bowling green?

Thanks guys! I finally met my goal to having an 8 second streetable car in Denver! Thing doesn't get driven hard on the streets at all, it really isn't as fun to drive because you can never get on it lol

yeah beginning of June I'll be moving to Bowling Green!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online