89 Fox Exhaust The Search Begins............

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Gimmie some opinions on what exhaust too run...Im leaning towards an X-Pipe this time, i know about the raspyness but i want it too be different from my 98. Opinions,Thoughts,Comments...etc...etc...Discuss.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Long tubes, X pipe, 10 series Flows because it sounds nothing like the other flows. :)

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
Long tubes, X pipe, 10 series Flows because it sounds nothing like the other flows. :)

I'm with him ^^^.... Thats what I am running on my 96. Well minus the longtubes. That will be there when the new motor goes in.

S

scarface

jfor441 said:
Red96GT said:

I'm with him ^^^.... Thats what I am running on my 96. Well minus the longtubes. That will be there when the new motor goes in.
do you have a clip of the 10s?

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
jfor441 said:
Red96GT said:

Only thing I could do is take it with my cell phone and that would sound like ass.

S

scarface

jfor441 said:
scarface said:
jfor441 said:
Red96GT said:

Only thing I could do is take it with my cell phone and that would sound like ass.
gotcha

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
Best way I can describe it, is if you have heard Flowmaster 40's with an X pipe wide open.... Multiply that times 11 LOL

When I get my cams in the car it is going to sound sick. Also, look on youtube, there are a couple of clips of mustangs with Flowmaster 10 series.

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
Hehehe... I thought my 40's were loud too. Just imagine that with some XE274 cams..... I can't wait for August to get here!

S

scarface

I had cams, flows and longtubes on my blown 97...it STILL wasnt that loud!

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
One of the good things about living in Alabama is i don't have to worry about inspections and stuff like that. The folks that get ticketed are the :rice: ....

I had a Huntsville city cop give me the thumbs up yesterday. It also didn't hurt that that cop has got a 67 Chevelle that runs low 7's in 1/8th mile.

S

scarface

its the same way here...I just personally dont like it to be stupid loud. My car had O/R X and LM1s on it when I got it....they didnt last a day!

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
It actually mellows out when you get on it. Around 3k the loudness doesn't sound real loud.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online