90's Mustang aged well or not so much

OP
OP
stingracer

stingracer

Reaction score
I saw. At least it was a nice pic although with the older wheels.

I just realized my post count. It's only taken me close to 6 years to break 100:slowclap:

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
I saw. At least it was a nice pic although with the older wheels.

I just realized my post count. It's only taken me close to 6 years to break 100:slowclap:

That means you aren't here nearly enough. You should spend more time with us.

OP
OP
stingracer

stingracer

Reaction score
I lurk a hell of a lot more than I post lol.

Some of the responses are really out there.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Not really, these taillights were never a good idea
sus0yi9nzecrwign2ccu.jpg

LOL

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone knows horizontal are better. Look it up on Wikipedia.

I think the sn95 aged well? I think many 90s sports cars especially Japanese look better than current vehicles...

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Really take a mental look back at the vehicles in the 90s, I think the Mustang was a great looking car for it's time. Not only that but it has also consistently had an undoubted bodystyle. You can spot a Mustang from a half mile away no matter which direction it's going - Try that test with a Hyundai.

Firefighter181

Reaction score
Try that test with a Hyundai.

Or damn near every other car out there today. I understand there is a reason behind it, the quest for better fuel mileage. I love the SN cars because of the near rarity these days, at least in my area. I just do not see a lot of Fox or SN cars. It's nice to have something different these days.

Orange 94 I agree as well, there are a lot of 90's sports cars that are standing the test of time well. A few I rarely see are the first gen Talon (love that car), MKII MR2's, the Camaro (owned a 97 SS so I'm bias), the Prowler, the Viper, the Stealth and 3000GT VR4, ect. There is a long list of cool 90's cars that are very distinct from today's cookie cutter cars.

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
It seems that there are way fewer 90's camaro's out there compaired to Mustangs.
On this forum the Mustang has aged well. But there's a lot of crappy cars still out there driving around.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
It seems that there are way fewer 90's camaro's out there compaired to Mustangs.
On this forum the Mustang has aged well. But there's a lot of crappy cars still out there driving around.

That is true, most of the Mustangs around me are beat up and look very abused. I have heard it multiple time "I don't really like that style of mustang but yours looks good." If the majority were all taken care of like the people on this forum had them I believe people would appreciate the vehicle more

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
What defines how a car "ages well" first of all" I mean if you consider that the 94's now are >20 yrs old, think about what a >20 yr old mustang got you in 94. To say it did not age well to me would have meant the mustang sales went down and possibly even died like the camaro. Not the case. Now can you compare it to modern cars and say "it looks dated" well yea don't be stupid a lot of tastes have changed in 20 yrs....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online