For Sale 94-04 V6/GT BAER 13" rear brake kit

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im selling my BAER 13" Eradispeed rear brake kit off of my 03 GT. I bought this kit to match my Cobra front brakes, but I bought 15" drag wheels shortly after, so I took them off. The brakes saw one summer of driving, and they probably have 500 miles on them tops. The rotors have no wear on them at all. I painted the hubs charcoal grey to clean them up a little. The caliper brackets have all of the hardware to install the kit. I also have a matching set of drilled and slotted 13" rotors for the front that have the hubs painted the same color charcoal. I don't have pics of the fronts because they are on the car and the car is at the dyno shop. The front rotors have under 1000 miles on them, and also look new. Im asking $240 shipped for the rear kit. Shipping is going to be costly because of the weight. Id like to get $75 shipped for the front rotors, or If you would like the rear kit with the front rotors Im asking $300 shipped for it all. Once the car comes back from the dyno shop, Ill get the front rotors off. Im figuring a week or two:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ccrider

Members online

No members online now.