94-95 5.0 svt cobra block or crate engine?

Shanasman95

Reaction score
I have searched and searched but nothing. Anyone know of an inexpensive place to find a 94-95 5.0 svt cobra block or crate engine? Google has been most unhelpful

ProKiller

Reaction score
there is no difference between a GT or cobra block. only difference is the heads/cam/intake on the cobra. short blocks are all the same. if your just looking for a short block, i'd recommend going with something like CHP or DSS or fordstrockers.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
if your just looking for a stock 302 replacement check out jasper engines and transmissions. Not sure if they have a cobra specific head/cam combo but I know they have a fair priced rebuild 302.

Doodler

Reaction score
there is no difference between a GT or cobra block. only difference is the heads/cam/intake on the cobra. short blocks are all the same. if your just looking for a short block, i'd recommend going with something like CHP or DSS or fordstrockers.

If you are looking to make some good power, go with this over a 94-95 motorsport block. At least you'd avoid the paper pistons in those motors.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
depends on what the budget I but check out jasper eng and tranny's. I got mine from them years ago and they are made about an hour away.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online