94-95 Cobras?

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
So theres this purple 94 or 95 cobra down the street from me. Im not sure how good of shape its in, because its in like the back part of this used car lot, but the paint looks in good shape. I was gonna go ask the people there some info about it and how it runs etc. sometime soon. I want to trade them my 96 GT for it, and depending on the shape of the cobra, maybe money. Hows the HP/TQ numbers compared to my 96 GT?

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
no offense to the 94-95 cobras on this site, but you can just get a 94-95 GT for less and throw on some heads and intake manifold on it and be faster than 94-95 cobras...

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Ok well if it was a 94-95 GT, the title would read 94-95 GTs... Its not a GT, its a Cobra therefore this is why Im asking about 94-95 cobras...lol

r_suh

Reaction score
cobra would be nice but the gains aren't that crazy.
but its been a while since i have seen a 94 95 cobra around my parts of town. if it has low milage i say buy it!

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
purple 94 or 95 cobra..... ??? you sure it is a cobra....

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Well no but it has all the cobra badges and rear bumper. The front bumper kinda look like the one matt has. Blah I dunno, I have to find out, its been sitting for a few years now

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
my guess would be a clone...or a custom painted cobra maybe...? lets see some pics or something man!!!! :pics:

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
lol whatever it is its a pushrod right...? you need to buy it and ditch that 4.6L lol its funny you dont wanna mod your car because of cop attention so your looking at a potential cobra lol :D

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I'd get pics, but its like in a little lot behind the store which is fenced in. I'll go check it out maybe this week sometime. Im confused though because it has a cobra bumper and emblems, but purple paint. Im thinking it may be a clone because the bumper says cobra on the back, and I dont recall seeing 94-95 cobra bumpers that say "cobra" on them?

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
94-95 cobra rear bumpers say "mustang"

and if it has just been sitting there, why not just offer them some cash before you go selling or trying to trade your car.

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I really wanna get rid of my car though. The idle is pissing me off and I can't fix it. I've cleaned the IAC, MAF, checked the throttle screw etc. etc. every thing, plus I hate being non-PIed, and having an auto...

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
lol owned!!!!!! lol auto are the shit dude!!!!! lol make sure the "cobras" not a stick lol then that would help you out haha you cant say the rear bumper cover thing because a lot of cobra owners first mods were getting the cover that says cobra...soooo what wheels are on it?? as soon as you sit in it you will know look at the driverside airbag it should say cobra..if you see a running horse you know....

Cobra456hp

Reaction score
all that stuff is easy to change. look at the decklid. if it has a third brakelight in the decklid= not a cobra. also look at the brake booster, it should say Cobra on it. on the vin the 8th dig will be a D if Cobra, and the 10th will either be R =1994 or S=1995. Also the only colors available for 94-95 were white/ red/ black. but that too is easy to change. they were all 5 speeds...

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I'll take a closer look tomorrow. It has stock rims off a SN95 GT, not like mine, but the other kind, I think. I'll def know tomorrow. I think it also hows a cobra R hood, so it may be likely it was in crash or something and he got all new body parts and a paint job.

Thanks guys

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
likw the 17" tribars i just picked myself up a set of those bad bitches yes finally!!!! lol well regardless its a gt my guess either way that car so kicks your cars butt 4.6= pooch

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
hahah yea my car is butt, but its a very clean butt. Plus how would Silver FR500s look on a Purple Stang? I think it might look sick! But yea 5.0>My Car

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
likw the 17" tribars i just picked myself up a set of those bad bitches yes finally!!!! lol well regardless its a gt my guess either way that car so kicks your cars butt 4.6= pooch

i doubt it, i bet that car has had the piss ran out of it...and 5.0 are cheaper than 4.6s to mod, but that where them being better ends. they are both great motors and i would rather have a 4.6, even if i am trying to find a 5.0 myself

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Seems kind of funny how it's purple and has been sitting for so long. I wouldn't do anything with your car unless you can get a really good deal on "the cobra" Have you taken your car to a shop and have it looked at?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online