94/95 exhaust fitment with other years?

LaserRed95GT

Reaction score
I have a 95 GT has my username suggests and I was curious about how diffcult it would be to mate an x-pipe and/or catback to the stock exhaust on my 95?

Fitment on websites always limits for the 96-04 years because of the 4.6 but the body of the car is no different, so those of you who have done this, what are your thoughts on the topic? How'd it go over? anything I should know? so on so on blah blah blah.

thanks!

OP
OP
L

LaserRed95GT

Reaction score
a BFH and enough duct tape and I do not see a problem.

Well I have a BFH (had to urbandictionary that:p) however duct tape isn't really preferred though:/

So I'm guessing they make some pretty large differences in the cat backs and mid pipes between the years?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I was just playing with you. Thre are probably not any HUGE differences that would stop you that can think of but I am not a modular dude to know. I am pretty sure I have read that fox stuff can ftg on Sn cars with some work and probably the same here. I mean if you have a saw/welder it can probably be done.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
I was just playing with you. Thre are probably not any HUGE differences that would stop you that can think of but I am not a modular dude to know. I am pretty sure I have read that fox stuff can ftg on Sn cars with some work and probably the same here. I mean if you have a saw/welder it can probably be done.

Yeah ive taken fox mid pipes and catback exhaust and they fit great.

Also taken many 98+ catback and they fit great just move the hanger.

Don't try and take the mid pipe from a modular it's not worth the hassle at all.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online