94/95 Exhaust help h-pipe help help. just click it!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean. Cut outs on a stock exhaust would mean you can go from stock to loud/cool with the flip of a switch, and then back. Could get out of your house with out wakin up the neighbors and still make a car guy grin at the next light.

OP
OP
L

LaserRed95GT

Reaction score
Not sure what you mean. Cut outs on a stock exhaust would mean you can go from stock to loud/cool with the flip of a switch, and then back. Could get out of your house with out wakin up the neighbors and still make a car guy grin at the next light.
I think I misunderstood how the cut outs worked.
I see what you're saying now, but still, the cats are clogged/broken down, and I need to get rid of them.

Don't you run cut outs? or just a y-pipe cut out?

Addermk2

Reaction score
Cut outs are not an instant win... IMHO, loud isn't cool. It's ****ing annoying. Especially when the car hasn't got the balls to back up the sound.

RichV

Reaction score
^lol

#71 has all the emission stuff removed and I do not get a CEL. Not sure if I'm unique or not.

Just a note on catless exhaust, even though you don't have testing it does not mean it's 'legal'. I have heard of people getting pulled over by Highway Patrol and getting FAT fines for running without cats. I think today there is no reason to remove emission stuff, no real gains in the HP department. We don't have testing where I'm at and my SVO has a 3" Catco hi-flow and it does not affect performance or sound when compared to other SVOs with similar mods. The only thing that sux is the cost of a hi-flow catted H/X.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online