94-95 export taillights.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Very nice! You got a great deal, feel bad for the seller almost.

I could not disagree more. I think the prices that people have been scalping others for on some of these parts is just insane but supply/demand the price is determined by what someone is willing to pay.

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
They came off a '95 export GT that was listed for 1500 locally. Clearly the guy didn't know what he had, or didn't care

One of the guys around here got the mirrors.

Tha trap house.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I could not disagree more. I think the prices that people have been scalping others for on some of these parts is just insane but supply/demand the price is determined by what someone is willing to pay.

ALMOST

But supply/demand always wins.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
They came off a '95 export GT that was listed for 1500 locally. Clearly the guy didn't know what he had, or didn't care

One of the guys around here got the mirrors.

Tha trap house.

That black SN you did a shoot with?

OP
OP
alex302

alex302

Reaction score
The kid didnt know what he had but the car was in really bad shape.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
really now the visors too? I mean I never read the stuff in English now its worth more to never be able to read it in Japanese? I am afraid to know what the nuts will pay for those. Makes me wonder how hard it would be to make a label or somehow reproduce them :)

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
$200 for visors is what I've seen. Almost bought them, still kind of want some of the Japanese labels.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
different strokes for different folks. It seems almost as funny as all the kanji characters everyone gets tattood and hopes it means what they told the guy they wanted it to say. I might be a bad person for enjoying reading the stories where people found out it meant something completely differently but I was already a bad dude before that.

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
I would love to have some export visors, be a cool/funny/unique thing almost nobody would have.

No way in hell i'd pay 200 for em, but ya know

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
If the Canadian dollar wasn't so shit I'd probably have them. Get my girlfriend to try to read it to me.

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Let's just have a round of applause for Alex being (I'm pretty sure) the only active member with a set of horizontal exports. The only other set I've ever seen was Steve_Oh

RedTwilight

Reaction score
Shoulda went back and got the fender flares also. Heck, get the entire car. That way you could have the wiring harness for the tails as well and part the rest. For the prices that the export stuff is going, you could build 2 or 3 Mustangs.

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
I was wondering the same, or how the dude just let them take the lights and mirrors.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online