94-95 export taillights.

alex302

Reaction score
Found a once in a life time deal and i jumped at them. They where a little rough but I spent some quality time sanding and waxing and got them looking good.

hotmustang95

Reaction score
You know what, I've owned my car and been into the mustang game for over ten years and have never heard of export lights. When I saw your post i was like, the fock are export lights. Now I see. I take it these were only on cars outside the US? You deff brought them back to life.

OP
OP
alex302

alex302

Reaction score
You know what, I've owned my car and been into the mustang game for over ten years and have never heard of export lights. When I saw your post i was like, the fock are export lights. Now I see. I take it these were only on cars outside the US? You deff brought them back to life.

There are export side mirrors as well. These came off of a Japanese export Gt.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score

If you have never heard of them then you will be amazed at how much they go for. I personally have always liked the uniform red look myself.

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Look pretty good for just a resto kit.

Spray some clear on there and they'll look even better.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
having polished those now just in case you do decide to paint them you would need to scuff and clean that polish off.

OP
OP
alex302

alex302

Reaction score
having polished those now just in case you do decide to paint them you would need to scuff and clean that polish off.

They are going to a paint shop to get done.

95opal

Reaction score
Nice job Alex they turned out good for the little bit of elbow grease you have into them.

Sinned83

Reaction score
Good job man. I keep hoping to find someone slipping with a set of 99/01 cobra ones.

BMAC96GT

Reaction score
Looks awesome man...I would absolutely love to get my hands on a set of 96-98 exports

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Awesome dude those look great! Good job bringing em back! Am I the only one that thinks your bumper good use a little black accents?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I am still hoping to find a set of saleen lights at a fair price but I am sure those days are long gone.

OP
OP
alex302

alex302

Reaction score
Thanks everyone

Awesome dude those look great! Good job bringing em back! Am I the only one that thinks your bumper good use a little black accents?

I need to paint the lower section black jusr been lazy. Lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online