94/95 Paxton Novi 2000

2002BLGT

Reaction score
Not running one personally but have installed and tuned a handful , do you have a specific question ?

OP
OP
S

sorscode

Reaction score
Not running one personally but have installed and tuned a handful , do you have a specific question ?

I was curious what people with the 94/95s are doing for Power Pipes and Bypass Valves. Back when I ran one in 2000 the market had things and today it looks like I need to go to a museum to find the parts. I know Paxton didn't make the kit long. Luckily I never got rid of mine. I'm putting it back on this winter but I'm now regretting sell my powerpipe and race valve. I know i have my Cog setup somewhere, but worse case I'm sure I can use the Vortech Crank Cog Setup and buy a Cog for the blower.

Seems like the 94/95 Crowd went either Procharger/Vortech or maybe PowerDyne if they didn't go Turbo. Was also curious to see who all out there had one on the 94/95.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
powerdynes kit was not out all that long although I don't think it was because of any specific problems. I found a vortech V3 for a nice price and polished and installed it.
ONg0yha.jpg

I am running the power pipe and I actually made the pipe between the vortech and the upper with the bypass valve on it. I think it was a 3.5" pipe with a 30 degree bend to start with that I cut to fit and then had someone weld the bypass valve to it.

OP
OP
S

sorscode

Reaction score
powerdynes kit was not out all that long although I don't think it was because of any specific problems. I found a vortech V3 for a nice price and polished and installed it.

I am running the power pipe and I actually made the pipe between the vortech and the upper with the bypass valve on it. I think it was a 3.5" pipe with a 30 degree bend to start with that I cut to fit and then had someone weld the bypass valve to it.

Yeah, I have a feeling I’ll need to fab mine. One big difference between the Paxton and Vortech is Alternator location. Paxton relocates the alternator down below.

Last edited:

Rons95GT

Not a new member
Reaction score
I have a Novi 2000 on my 95’. I still have the kit as it came from Paxton though. Running 10-11 lbs. boost.

OP
OP
S

sorscode

Reaction score
I have a Novi 2000 on my 95’. I still have the kit as it came from Paxton though. Running 10-11 lbs. boost.

Nice! Mind sharing some photos and your setup? 10-11 lbs sounds good with the stock setup.

dalpoas83

Reaction score
I’m a ways from putting the blower on but just curious what kind of tuner/ignition box/maf are you guys using? It came with the Anderson pms tuner anybody got experience with that?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online