Want To Buy 94-95 red interior parts

one_bad_s22

Reaction score
hey anyone parting out or changing there interior color im trying to track down a red interior ive got a decent center console, a good glove box and the plastic around the ignition switch im missing the rest also i have some grey and tan interior parts to posibly trade for red if anyone needs it thanks for yalls time

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
I've seen an ad on the ATL c/l for a red air bag. Let me know if you need it and I'll find it. It's been listed for a months.

OP
OP
O

one_bad_s22

Reaction score
Its used but since its a v6 wheel there isn't any leather on it so its in good shape. I can get a pic if you want.

a pic would be great do you know how much you want or are you looking for any grey or tan interior parts we could possibly do some tradeing. do you have any other factory red parts?

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
they loog great and 100 bucks cheaper than im finding on ebay but im either blind or the guy didnt feel like posting a way to get ahold of him all i see is a address, that would explain why you have seen them online for awhile

PHONE # 770.207.9570 it in the ad at the bottom

OP
OP
O

one_bad_s22

Reaction score
hey ttocs i would of sent a message sooner but it said you were banned or something im still interesten in the steering wheel i hope you are doing ok and out of the hospital ttyl

OP
OP
O

one_bad_s22

Reaction score
well guys iv tracked down everything but a dash, the plastic part under the column, carpet, front seats, im not worried about the rear seats im going to get a delet kit. power door panels and steering wheel keep your eyes out i would very much appreciate it
thanks,
Richard

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.