94-95 TALIGHTS

Suspect

Reaction score
nice Midnight_Cobra! :thumb:

thats it, now im going to go ahead and make mine darker and clear them! :naughty:

Reaction score
Yep, its called VHT Nightshade(s?). I put 3coats of that and 3 clear. I also painted the bezel and bottom bumper flat black. Looks AWESOME in the sun.

S

scarface

take a pic of the light lit up at night...Im really thinking about this.

snoball

Reaction score
I like them too, i just preferred the 96-98s on a white car.. Those export ones are sick, especially on red cars..

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
hey man how soon can you get a hold of those euro ones? is there any extra wiring i need to perform? other than that im trying to figure out if i want to paint my bezels black or keep em green, but id like to get a set of those euros man

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
the only difference with the exports is the color of the bottom lense. They are a direct fit

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
right but where i see amber..on my lenses it doesnt blink

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
well i guess i havent payed any attention to my taillights because i am always in the car when the blinker is on lol, but if that is true then all you would do is switch those 2 bulbs around maybe or swap 2 wires which wouldnt be hard at all. Id go look but it is below zero outside so my ass is staying inside

FEAST SN95 JPN

Reaction score
95KBGT said:
hey man how soon can you get a hold of those euro ones? is there any extra wiring i need to perform? other than that im trying to figure out if i want to paint my bezels black or keep em green, but id like to get a set of those euros man

Hey there,

Ill contact the recycle shop I deal with early this week, so ill send you a message there after. No wiring is needed other than the swap of bulbs, but if we get lucky, all the bubs will be included (usual), thus its just a direct plug in.

And as of now, I also have a set of Export tails for a 99-04 GT, so if anyone has a friend looking for something differant, id be happy to sell them off to a good home.

Here is an image of the 99 bits:

99Y.jpg

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
95KBGT said:
pussy :rollinglaugh:

this coming from someone where if it snows over an inch they shut everything down ;D
i would think of going out tomorrow but i wont be getting them so i dont need to freeze my balls off to find out

FEAST SN95 JPN

Reaction score
Midnight_Cobra said:

I ran the spray tint on my old 88 LX notch many years ago, but the local police didnt like them, so it was either pay a fine or remove them for good. Too bad too as it looked mean as hell!

FEAST SN95 JPN

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
any more pics of these euro's on some stangs? wanna see what they'd look like on mine, I kinda like all red but they might look good?

Hi Matt,

Here are some mixed examples on 94 and the later model 96 lights.

94Y-BLUE.jpg

98Y-RED-3.jpg

98Y-RED-2.jpg

98Y-RED.jpg

snoball

Reaction score
Wow i love the 96-98 versions! How much for a set of those shipped?

Suspect

Reaction score
i figure i ask in here and not make another thread.

anyway for those that tinted their tails and cleared em. i just tinted mine a lil darker. i cleared them, but doesnt look so good. looks a lil rough and not so shiney. can i just sand em a lil and then reclear or do i have to wait, if so how long?

Hicks

Reaction score
lol... makes me wished i still worked at the body shop. The guy who had my stang replaced mine with some black cobra's, but i want the red lense black to lol
n hoo, props!

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
suspect, to answer your question, chances are the clear isnt atomizing correctly. make sure the clear is dry/cured. sand them with 600 gritt. then re clear. or you can use a gray scotch brite and scuff them up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online