94-95 TALIGHTS

KELS94GTVERT

Reaction score
WHERE CAN I FIND A NOS PAIR OF 94-95 TAILGHTS OR CAN SOME ON TELL ME HOW 2 MAKE THEM LOOK NEW! I LOOKED :help2: AROUND AND ALL I FOUND IS THE 96-98 LIGHTS I HATE THEM LIGHTS THEY LOOK LIKE SUMTHING ON A HONDA!

Suspect

Reaction score
did u mean a nice pair?

no need to buy a set if u have ones that are fine. just paint the bezels. some sandpaper, rubbing compound, and a polish will make em look new.

snoball

Reaction score
I gave away a set of basically new ones. I hate them and the first mod i did was the switch.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
KELS94GTVERT said:
WHERE CAN I FIND A NOS PAIR OF 94-95 TAILGHTS OR CAN SOME ON TELL ME HOW 2 MAKE THEM LOOK NEW! I LOOKED :help2: AROUND AND ALL I FOUND IS THE 96-98 LIGHTS I HATE THEM LIGHTS THEY LOOK LIKE SUMTHING ON A HONDA!

Whats wrong with yours? You can polish the plastic and repaint them and they should look good.

Reaction score
Am I the only one that prefers the 94-95's over the vertical 96-98's. I think they look sick as hell.

Downshift

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
Midnight_Cobra said:
Am I the only one that prefers the 94-95's over the vertical 96-98's. I think they look sick as hell.

I like them too, epecially when there tinted on a black car 8)
Me too! I want to do that to mine so bad but I am afraid of what the police around here will do. Sometimes they can be a pain in the ass. They get bored so they kinda drool when they see a stang or anything loud or lowered coming their way.

rgs

Reaction score
5.0 taillights are sooooooo much meaner looking that 4.6 ones

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
the 94-95 tails make the rear end look much meaner than the :eek:utofcloset: vertical tails. The only cool thing about the verticals is the sequential kits for em

FEAST SN95 JPN

Reaction score
If anybody is insterested in the export tails, ive sold a few sets in the past. Here is a shot of them on my car for reference.

And for anyone interested, just send me a pm or leave a message below and ill have a look around.

DSCF4458.jpg

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
FEAST SN95 JPN said:
If anybody is insterested in the export tails, ive sold a few sets in the past. Here is a shot of them on my car for reference.

And for anyone interested, just send me a pm or leave a message below and ill have a look around.

DSCF4458.jpg

those tails are badass but arent they pretty spendy?

FEAST SN95 JPN

Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
FEAST SN95 JPN said:

DSCF4458.jpg

those tails are badass but arent they pretty spendy?

With pricing, your looking at roughly 175 USD for a good set (no cracks) shipped to anywhere in the US. Or atleast this is what ive been charging and i feel its fair considering shipping is quite high.

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
I love my tails on my 95!!! It is one of things I like most about her. You can tell it has the 5.0!!

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
really only 175? that is a lot less than i figured. Its tempting but i have a new set of tails that i just got to put on this spring. Ill keep them in mind down the road maybe

rgs

Reaction score
those export ones look fkn good!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online