For Sale 94-95 vortech v1 kit

Reaction score
ok guys ive been back and forth on what setup i want to do and i think ive made my mind up so now im selling my vortech kit for the 94 95 cars. Its a v1 polished blower that has been rebuilt about 2500 miles ago, it does have a small chip in one of the impeller fins but it never affected the performance and was there when he sent it off to be rebuilt he just didnt have the money for a new impeller at the time, i purchased this kit from a friend of mine who had it on his 95 cobra, he ran consistant 11.5's with the 3.00 pulley (and other bolts ons) i personally removed the entire kit and bagged and labeled everything, the only thing youll need are 42lb injectors and a tune (also a walbro 255lph fuel pump if you dont already have one) im looking for $1,750 obo + shipping, it also comes with both a fox style discharge tube and the sn95 style tube (brand new). thanks for looking guys. my cell is (901) 581-7790 if youd rather text me.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
ok guys ive been back and forth on what setup i want to do and i think ive made my mind up so now im selling my vortech kit for the 94 95 cars. Its a v1 polished blower that has been rebuilt about 2500 miles ago, it does have a small chip in one of the impeller fins but it never affected the performance and was there when he sent it off to be rebuilt he just didnt have the money for a new impeller at the time, i purchased this kit from a friend of mine who had it on his 95 cobra, he ran consistant 11.5's with the 3.00 pulley (and other bolts ons) i personally removed the entire kit and bagged and labeled everything, the only thing youll need are 42lb injectors and a tune (also a walbro 255lph fuel pump if you dont already have one) im looking for $1,750 obo + shipping, it also comes with both a fox style discharge tube and the sn95 style tube (brand new). thanks for looking guys. my cell is (901) 581-7790 if youd rather text me.
I too am interested in pics

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online