94-98 Dash Clock on 99-04 Dash????

Discussion in 'Exterior and Interior' started by Deceptive GT, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Deceptive GT

Deceptive GT Active Member

Anyone ever put a dash clock pod from the 94-98 on the 99-04 dash? I am doing an interior swap in my 96 Cobra and was wanting to use the dash clock pod for a display for my E85 content analyzer.

2. ttocs

ttocs Legend

its a little harder then just slapping it on there since it does set down in the dash a little but with some effort it could work

3. 07GtS197

07GtS197 Well-Known Member

You could always get a gauge pod to go there. I figure thatd be the easier and more cost effective thing to do.

4. lutter94

lutter94 Well-Known Member

94-97* dash clock :) :)

5. Justang

Justang Active Member

The dash gauge pod does not have a particular mount point. It kinda just holds on to the edges of the cutout in the dash. That's how I remember it anyway...someone correct me if I'm wrong. The dash clock has those mounting clips, which I would think are not found in the newer dashes since they didn't have the clocks.

6. ttocs

ttocs Legend

there are two clips on the bottom that hold it in. Willing to bet if you cut through the dash the spot for the clips to snap into are still in the underdash as I doubt they changed the design of the underdash. but like I said above the top of the dash has a hole the size of the whole pod and it would probably be hard to cut that hole perfectly for it to set inside of.