Want To Buy 94-98 Driver Side Turn Signal Weatherstrip

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Like posted above I am looking to buy the weatherstripping for the driver side turn signal.

Pale Horse

Reaction score
I may be able to help you out, I just swapped out my mine. I will check right after work today.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
I'm not sure how to take that off but I have my old stock headlights sitting around and I'm pretty sure the weather stripping is in good shape.

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

joekd

Reaction score
My $0.02, I have seen a lot of people who attempt to reglue on the weatherstrip and i have never seen one that came out good

That plus the fact that corners are cheap is why most just run aftermarkets instead

OP
OP
SVTstang96

SVTstang96

Reaction score
My $0.02, I have seen a lot of people who attempt to reglue on the weatherstrip and i have never seen one that came out good

That plus the fact that corners are cheap is why most just run aftermarkets instead

I have aftermarkets but they are no longer made so I am looking to get just the rubber. I glued my old ones onto my stock lights years ago and you never would have know they fell off. Ill have to post pictures once this is done. I found a NEW side marker for $15 shipped but if I could get just the rubber for less I will.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
anyone that has swapped them out and found the rubber cracking/dry rotting a year later has felt your pain. That was one thing I was happy about on my parts car was the stock lights were intact with the rubber :)

Pale Horse

Reaction score
Yeah sorry I think mine are not going to work for you. I would buy the light like for mentioned, maybe try 3M tape. I just bought some after market one with the stripping coming off as soon as I put them on. I am going to heat them up take off when its warmer and 3M tape them back on.

OP
OP
SVTstang96

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Anyone find one? Would rather give some $ to a member on here opposed to a company on ebay reproducing cheapoo lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online