For Sale 94-98 Saleen front and rear bumper covers - Real ones

OP
OP
Jakespeeds

Jakespeeds

Reaction score
You talked me into it. Yeah I am not ready to drop the price just yet. If my car did not have the side exhaust on it I would still be putting these on. That is originally what I bought them for. But C'mon.........side exhaust.

Jake

ReplicaR

Reaction score
The market for these is pretty small unfortunately. If this were a fox Saleen kit, it would have been sold immediately, but unfortunately SN95s are still mostly unloved, and it takes a very determined person to get that kit and install it.

OP
OP
Jakespeeds

Jakespeeds

Reaction score
That is what I have noticed also. I am selling off a lot of the extra stuff that I will probably never use now. Thinking about selling my 98 GT this year. Still have not made up my mind on that yet. But in researching I have noticed a slight up tick at least in this market on SN95 asking prices. At some point pricing will have to rise I would think.

Jake

sorscode

Reaction score
Would you send me so photos? I'll send you my e-mail address via Direct Message. I'm interested.

MoMustangs

Reaction score
Fox bodys are unreasonably expensive, sn95 are starting to rise right now, didnt think it would happen and compared to how much other cars have risen during covid i dont think its too much, but i recently saw a running early 4.6 s197 for 2000 dollars, looks like those will be the new cheap/beater mustangs soon

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The prices on really clean SN95s are climbing and they don't stay for sale very long especially if the price is not ridiculous. I lost out on several over the last 3 years because I thought the price was too high. They sold anyway and I missed some nice cars. Beaters will always bring beater prices but those well taken care of cars are already getting to @10k for GTs in some areas.

Reaction score
im gonna take a look at a 2000 new edge thats living in a pick n pull yard at the moment. might pick it up either for myself or my friend

new edge saleen kit looks nice in my opinion. maybe ill do that to it if i get it

JoeR40065

Reaction score
Are these still for sale? If so please send me a message or call 5023771967

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online