check it out
stang4.jpg

stang2.jpg

stang3.jpg

stang5.jpg

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
Its the best, fastest color.... not sure on the chin spoiler thoug.... definatly different... is it painted a gloss or is that just the wet in the photo??

BruhBrahBrad

Reaction score
IONO it looks better than that other example we had on the green cobra. It almost looks to shiny compared to the bumper haha.

Venomous96Cobra

Reaction score
looks okay! i personally dont care for it and wouldnt do it but i like the fact that it looks so clean, stock, and def unique...

dafizuck

Reaction score
Dont know how I feel about it.. props for doing something different.

brad94GT

Reaction score
did you know there is a chin spoiler designed for this bumper? im thinking i like it nice job man!

OP
OP
T

TheNatster513

Reaction score
haha thanks guys. ill post more pics when i wash and wash for my cruise next week. i just wanted a change from the normal cobra bumper, a lot of ppl have it and i like it a lot just wanted a little somethin extra

ARdoller

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
it looks OK from the front, until you see the sides. the sides just dont look right at all... not like any of the chin spoiler really fits the lines of the car though. its different, but i cant say i like it.

IMO, chin spoilers should stay on sn95 and new edge gt/v6 bumpers, and 85/86 GT bumpers. nothing else.

OP
OP
T

TheNatster513

Reaction score
i agree. the pics dont do it justice... it looks much butter in real life

NERD

Reaction score
It takes away from the rest of the lines in the bumper. Putting a straight edge on it looses the cobra bumpers shape. The fact that it's has a glossy clear coat doesn't help at all either.