94 gt fog light questions?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by trav_19, Jan 29, 2007.

1. trav_19

trav_19 Legend

well i didn't want to jack another thread so ill ask it here....my lenses look like poo.....i need new ones i see you can buy just lenses....so hows the easiest way to get them out through the bumper opening? or do i need to take the whole bracket out?

also i have the problem where i turn on the fogs and only one bulb will come on some times i see other cars with this all the time...what causes it? how do i fix it? thanks

also ....i already did the mod so the fogs can come out without the headlights what a gravy job that was to do but the fog problem was happening before that. just figured i would throw that in so everyone knew if it is relivent or not

2. 95KBGT

95KBGT Legend

im not sure on your car but on mine i just loosened up the brackets, and there was a 5/8 nut i took off and the fog just came out. as far as the one fog being inconsistant. check the wiring and connection, i replaced my fogs with new bulbs. check the harness etc.

3. DropTopPony

DropTopPony Administrator Staff Member Admin SN95 Supporter

taking the fog bracket out was easy, just a bolt or 2...i replaced my entire assembly with a clear setup but if your just doing the lense it would probably be easier with the assembly out.

4. TxCobrA98

TxCobrA98 Legend

is this the same with the cobra fogs? just for future reference for when i get mine smoked or buy smoked ones.. whichever i may do.