94 gt fog light questions?

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
well i didn't want to jack another thread so ill ask it here....my lenses look like poo.....i need new ones i see you can buy just lenses....so hows the easiest way to get them out through the bumper opening? or do i need to take the whole bracket out?

also i have the problem where i turn on the fogs and only one bulb will come on some times i see other cars with this all the time...what causes it? how do i fix it? thanks

also ....i already did the mod so the fogs can come out without the headlights what a gravy job that was to do but the fog problem was happening before that. just figured i would throw that in so everyone knew if it is relivent or not

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
im not sure on your car but on mine i just loosened up the brackets, and there was a 5/8 nut i took off and the fog just came out. as far as the one fog being inconsistant. check the wiring and connection, i replaced my fogs with new bulbs. check the harness etc.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
taking the fog bracket out was easy, just a bolt or 2...i replaced my entire assembly with a clear setup but if your just doing the lense it would probably be easier with the assembly out.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
is this the same with the cobra fogs? just for future reference for when i get mine smoked or buy smoked ones.. whichever i may do.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online