94 gt vert drag suspension?

rcjustin

Reaction score
I am looking to do drag suspension on my 1994 mustang gt vert. I have been looking around and it seems like there are none for a convertible model for springs. If you guys could point me in the right direction for suspension overall it would be greatly appreciated. The goal for the car is a streetable but fast 1/4 mile car. Any help in the suspension area would be great. Thanks.

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
There is absolutely nothing you can do. SN95 verts are just slow . . you can't make em fast . . no matter what.

:gtfo:

But . . . here's what I did to run 11s in my daily driver . . .

Maximum Motorsports uppers and adjustable lowers on the rear with coilovers in the front. The stock rear springs are fine.

rcjustin

Reaction score
lol. Slower but dont have to be slow. lol. Thanks for the info tho. Just curious though, why doesnt the coupe edition work for a vert? Ill most likely wind up doin what u said but just curious. So whatelse did you do to make that slow car run 11's? lol.

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
I've no idea why the coupe springs don't work. Like I said, I still have the stockers in the rear.

As far as gettin mine into the 11s . . . I cleaned the MAF, changed the plugs, and put some of that octane booster from Checker in it . . . :bunny3:

Ok . . . maybe I did a little more than that . . http://www.sn95forums.com/forum/index.php?topic=1279.0

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBillFL

Members online

No members online now.