94 gt vert drag suspension?

rcjustin

Reaction score
I am looking to do drag suspension on my 1994 mustang gt vert. I have been looking around and it seems like there are none for a convertible model for springs. If you guys could point me in the right direction for suspension overall it would be greatly appreciated. The goal for the car is a streetable but fast 1/4 mile car. Any help in the suspension area would be great. Thanks.

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
There is absolutely nothing you can do. SN95 verts are just slow . . you can't make em fast . . no matter what.

:gtfo:

But . . . here's what I did to run 11s in my daily driver . . .

Maximum Motorsports uppers and adjustable lowers on the rear with coilovers in the front. The stock rear springs are fine.

OP
OP
R

rcjustin

Reaction score
lol. Slower but dont have to be slow. lol. Thanks for the info tho. Just curious though, why doesnt the coupe edition work for a vert? Ill most likely wind up doin what u said but just curious. So whatelse did you do to make that slow car run 11's? lol.

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
I've no idea why the coupe springs don't work. Like I said, I still have the stockers in the rear.

As far as gettin mine into the 11s . . . I cleaned the MAF, changed the plugs, and put some of that octane booster from Checker in it . . . :bunny3:

Ok . . . maybe I did a little more than that . . http://www.sn95forums.com/forum/index.php?topic=1279.0

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah