94 mustang gt build

OP
OP
Dsg94sn95

Dsg94sn95

Reaction score
Got some grey interior for a pretty good price so once it's cleaned up I'll be ditching the red

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
HOLY AIR FRESHENER BATMAN!!!

So do you plan on painting the door jambs while the interior is out or not? Reminds me of my friends fox, he bought it white, painted it DSG and never got around to painting the door jambs or any of the interior.

dirtyred11

Reaction score
Wow, i'm gonna have to point out the air freshners too lol even though it is a good idea sorta kinda. But back to the point, cars gonna look amazing when the interior is done, will be a nice accent to the outside...

OP
OP
Dsg94sn95

Dsg94sn95

Reaction score
Wow, i'm gonna have to point out the air freshners too lol even though it is a good idea sorta kinda. But back to the point, cars gonna look amazing when the interior is done, will be a nice accent to the outside...
Thanks! And yea previous owner was at least consistent with black ice lol

OP
OP
Dsg94sn95

Dsg94sn95

Reaction score
HOLY AIR FRESHENER BATMAN!!!

So do you plan on painting the door jambs while the interior is out or not? Reminds me of my friends fox, he bought it white, painted it DSG and never got around to painting the door jambs or any of the interior.
I thought about it but I'm not patient enough, I can't wait to see what the new interior is going to look like instead of the terrible red

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
I'm liking it man! That's gonna look sweet paired with the paint scheme you have going on the outside! Btw where are you from?

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Ok cool! I'm only about 4 hours from there. By any chance were you at the Fall Brawl shootout at Holly Springs, MS here a couple weeks ago? There were a bunch of Radial Wars and X275 cars running there as well as a few other classes. A bunch of really cool mustang there though I wish I had taken more pictures of some of them!

OP
OP
Dsg94sn95

Dsg94sn95

Reaction score
I saw you were from Arkansas, 4 hours ain't that far! And no I haven't had a chance to do much, moved to a new state trying to find a job and not get lost so Its been crazy these couple months

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
I know how that is. If I'm ever back up around Memphis with any spare time I'll have to try and check your car out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online