94 mustang no spark no fuel ??!!

J-Betschart

Reaction score
New to the forum but by no means new to mustangs , I bought this 94 gt as a rolling shell a few months back, he was also a fellow member on here. Amazing car just having some issues that I can't figure out for the life of me . After I got the engine swap done and was ready to turn it over it won't start . NO SPARK AND NO FUEL . The pump does prime when you turn the key though. I have followed all the post I can find on the "how to's" and "wiring issue post regarding this" still can't figure it out

As far as I know , the computer is working, the pump turns on and there's also 12v on the red wife on the injector . I've tried two different new dizzys and replaced the tfi module. I can also hear the ccrm click when the key is on.

the only thing I can think of it being is a wiring issue somewhere because the car ran for the previous owner up until the day I bought the shell from him, very nice honest guy so there's nothing he's hiding from me . I bugged him for years to sell me this car lol any help would be very much appreciated , thank you

-johnson

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online