94 TURBO 5 0 Pics

Discussion in 'Members Rides' started by 94TURBO5 0, Jan 15, 2006.

1. 94TURBO5 0

94TURBO5 0 Member

bkstang95
    I'm running stock internals including the bottom. This motor has seen 25psi at the track and 18 often but I usually run 12-14 on the street. I'm running 42# injectors with 48psi fp @ WOT and a 255 intank and external fuel pumps.

downshift
    Here is a pic of my kit (hot-side) and a diagram of how a turbo works.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Downshift

Downshift Well-Known Member

Hey thanks for the pic. That a crazy set up you have there man. I was just curious cause at the moment I own a turbo car and since its just a 4cyl the manifold is right in front and is really easy for a turbo set up. I was just curious as to how you go it all over to that side. Anyway that thing is awesome.

3. 94TURBO5 0

94TURBO5 0 Member

No problem man.

4. 95sn95

95sn95 New Member

Hey man,

You're one of the few people to have used nitrous, an S-trim, a KB, and a turbo. Which one has overall best feel? Which is fastest? I would guess the turbo or the KB would be the most fun.

5. ZimStang

ZimStang New Member

ok im gonna try to pick my jaw up now... that things awesome!!

I really want to do a KB setup on my car. What would you recommend a cobra would need with only a 1.5L on there? Would I need to do some fuel upgrades?

6. 94TURBO5 0

94TURBO5 0 Member

I ran 42's and a 255 fp. The fp regulator has to stay stock b/c of clearance issues with the KB. I ran some 30's and was pegging them out according to my PMS. Other than that it's a drop and go with the complete kit from KB. If you use an FMU ou can get away with the 19# stock injectors but it's not worth it IMO. Just get a good tune and some methanol to cool it down b/c they run hot as a mofo especially if they are fully polished.

I tried them in perfect order and according to my budgets at the time. I also ran a V1 T-Trim b/t the S and KB for awhile. Everytime I upgraded to each power adder I noticed more fun each time. I have to say b/t the KB and the Vortechs is a night and day difference and all comes down to what you want to do with power and your goals at hand. They are both powerful but you will have more fun with a KB (like everyone exclaims). I know it sounds cliche but it's true and you'll have to ride in a KB car to understand the monster torque feel.
    However a turbo car I can't say enough about and will prob continue turbo set-ups on all of my future motors and Stangs. It's just an overwhelming perma-grin feel when the boost kicks in and is just another type of set-up you've just gotta feel . The boost is easier to (+/-) right from the inside of the car.

7. badass98svt

badass98svt Well-Known Member

very nice bro.
    i dont care for the interior, but i don't have to! lol
    you need to get that thing to a full 1/4 dragstrip.

btw, i like it best with the chrome Steedas on their.

8. 94TURBO5 0

94TURBO5 0 Member

Last year FFW I ran 12.09 @ 117. I pedaled it b/c I have no cage but this year 10's huffing on a 75 shot.

9. 19clearcobra96

19clearcobra96 New Member

drool

10. 95riosnake

95riosnake Active Member

beautiful as always, J.R. 19clearcobra96, I can't stop lookin at your avatar lol.

11. SonicStang

SonicStang Active Member

Awesome ride man!!! B)

12. Foster98GT

Foster98GT Well-Known Member

What did you use too paint the interior pieces? I really don't have words for your car. When i first saw it i thought Id either be dead or in jail if i owned that car.

13. joshs95

joshs95 Member

:bling:i would get so many tickets with that cues i would costly be showing off, if you dont mind me asking how much did it cost you to paint it that color i herd its alot