95 Cobra R on Craigslist - you guys see this?

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
$54k for a 20 year old mustang that hasn't moved in ages. My condolences to the next idiot that buys with the same intentions as this owner.

OP
OP
gate keeper

gate keeper

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Oh price is crackpipe for sure - but damn that car would be amazing to own.

ReplicaR

Reaction score
I hate people who buy rare factory racers, and then store them... How awful does your childhood have to be, that you must get something that is supposed to bring you joy, and excitement and then deprive yourself of it?

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
This is the reason I choose to not own nice things... I have no problem driving retardedly (don't mean that to be offensive) in a hail storm with my pile of junk and enjoying every minute of it. Rare editions of cars like this would be awesome to own, but so stressful and every mile on the odometer would make you cringe! That being said, I would love to pick this car up and have some fun with it. Storing an awesome car doesn't make sense to me. Taking care of it and enjoying it at the same time does.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nice car, shame its never been enjoyed.

Asking price is ridiculous. Would need a rebuilt from sitting for so long.

Vegasfilter

Reaction score
that's crazy...first off, who has the money to purchase a vehicle like that, and never drive it. Blows my mind. And im over here all excited that my car barely has over 100k miles.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I see no problem with it. He might have just rubbed it with a diaper every month but if it made him happy then who am I to judge? Sure it would have been fun to drive or race and would have sucked big donkey balls if it was wrecked.

SCHNAKE

Reaction score
I wish i had the $$ to buy it. I would go through it and drive the shit out of it.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I'm in the minority here because I would probably choose to not drive it... or drive it VERY little. :dontknow:

joser714

Reaction score
I hate people who buy rare factory racers, and then store them... How awful does your childhood have to be, that you must get something that is supposed to bring you joy, and excitement and then deprive yourself of it?
Thats like those that save an old comic book or never take a toy out of a box hoping it becomes the holy grail

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
It was purchased and put right into storage in jack stands.

how-exciting-2.jpg

Keith5.0

Reaction score
I'm with Deep... I'd drive it but very little... but when I did drive it I would let her stretch her legs a bit!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online