95 gt mustang

95Grandtouring5.0

Reaction score
Here is my 95 gt mustang. It is laser red, it doesn't have too many mods. Heres the list: Euro cobra headlights with halogens, mac mufflers, gt mustang lettering on the bumper, 4:10's, short throw shifter, white face gauges, 35% window tint, k&n filter, and a aftermarket coil. I'm new to the site, my name is jason and with each pay check I get I will be upgrading my car and I'm also hoping that many of you can give me your advice on what to get and what not to get for it.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
after viewing your post in another thread, I notice your screen name here and came back for a second look...................why do you have a SVT badge on the rear of your GT :hammer:

S

scarface

Snakebit said:
after viewing your post in another thread, I notice your screen name here and came back for a second look...................why do you have a SVT badge on the rear of your GT :hammer:

Hes just supporting the cause man! lol

psssssss.....Notice I have snake emblems on my gt:) Im just shown love for the snake!

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
Snakebit said:

Hes just supporting the cause man! lol

psssssss.....Notice I have snake emblems on my gt:) Im just shown love for the snake!

I was just giveing him a hard time, its a noob thing ;D

OP
OP

95Grandtouring5.0

Reaction score
lol you caught that did you? Well I went up to ford carlaise (spelling?) up in pennslvania and i happend to walk into a tent where a guy was selling svt badges and other things. So I decided i get one since it wasnt much at the time and I also bought white face gauges for it also. I figure once i get enough money I will make it look identical to a cobra and then make it run even better.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95Grandtouring5.0 said:
lol you caught that did you? Well I went up to ford carlaise (spelling?) up in pennslvania and i happend to walk into a tent where a guy was selling svt badges and other things. So I decided i get one since it wasnt much at the time and I also bought white face gauges for it also. I figure once i get enough money I will make it look identical to a cobra and then make it run even better.

lots of people do it, I kind of did on my old 95, the stock 5.0 went south and I got a complete 95 Cobra motor and did a swap and then put the snake emblems on the sides.........so I guess that counts ;D

S

scarface

Snakebit said:

HAHA...gotcha man. Guess you didnt give me a hard time when I was a Noob because you know to respect your elders....:)

I get alot of crap about making my GT look like a Cobra...But I figure, Hey, I can actually back it up with the POWA!.. :khobra:

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
My 95 had an svt badge on the back when i got it too. It did have a cobra front bumper though but i pulled it off anyways. It also had indy pace car badges on it instead of the gt mustang emblems and i pulled them off too. If i ever paint it im going badgless. She looks very clean for a 95. If ya want to make her look a bit better put on some new rims, but then a high modded stang w/ stock tribars would be a sleeper kind of... when i finish with the motor maybe ill put on some tribars just to fuck with people :thumb:. If you are looking for the most power for the least $$ of course nitrous is your friend. If you want insane low end torque kb, and if ya want an all around badass turbo. You already have gears and a short throw which are a must so it all depends on what ya want. Many people here who know there shit and are a good bunch of guys.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
Snakebit said:

HAHA...gotcha man. Guess you didnt give me a hard time when I was a Noob because you know to respect your elders....:)

I get alot of crap about making my GT look like a Cobra...But I figure, Hey, I can actually back it up with the POWA!.. :khobra:

I don't remember when you first came here ??? we have so many new guys becoming members every day its hard as hell to keep up, and unless things are going slow on the boards ( like when this new guy joined ) I cant spec out the new dudes on the forums.

OP
OP

95Grandtouring5.0

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
scarface said:
Snakebit said:

I don't remember when you first came here ??? we have so many new guys becoming members every day its hard as hell to keep up, and unless things are going slow on the boards ( like when this new guy joined ) I cant spec out the new dudes on the forums.

My name is jason :thumb:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95Grandtouring5.0 said:
Snakebit said:
scarface said:
Snakebit said:

My name is jason :thumb:

well howdy there my name is pudin tane :hammer:

S

scarface

Snakebit said:
scarface said:
Snakebit said:

It seems like just yesterday when I joined...lol I just kinda slid in and made myself at home. I like to think Im not new anymore???

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
Snakebit said:
scarface said:
Snakebit said:

It seems like just yesterday when I joined...lol I just kinda slid in and made myself at home. I like to think Im not new anymore???

supporting member with over 200 posts.................your not new anymore 8)

S

scarface

Thats why I love this place...Its my home page, cause it feels like home :)

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
scarface said:

Did you just watch a hallmark commercial or something??? :eek:utofcloset: just messing with ya. It is by far the best mustang site that i have ever visited. No bs, e arguments just a little razzing on the newer guys from time to time :)

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
scarface said:

Did you just watch a hallmark commercial or something??? :eek:utofcloset: just messing with ya. It is by far the best mustang site that i have ever visited. No bs, e arguments just a little razzing on the newer guys from time to time :)

he feels all warm and fuzzy :dancing6:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online