New to the forum and sn95's, but not to mustangs. Have enjoyed searching this forum and reading projects to get ideas for this build. I don't usually post project builds but I figured this one can be different to give a little something back to the mustang world. I acquired this car for my gf after she agreed to learn how to drive stick so we could both drive it. I feel like you lose half the driving experience driving an automatic. I needed a 94/95 donor to swap some fox parts I had from another car of mine recently restored but subsequently wrecked after a long period of ownership. So the search ended after 4 days on craigslist and finding an unmolested candidate with 108k on it. The car is basically a survivor with how mostly stock it is for a car this old. I just wanted a straight bodied car with the paint in decent shape still. I really didn't want a survivor car to drive daily here in Seattle, but it is what it is. It's ridiculous what you can get these cars for nowadays, its sad how much car you can get because people have to have the latest and greatest. Most of the sn95's for sale here in the Northwest are either trashed or people equate subjective modifications as adding value to a car beyond its realistic market value. I was finding it easier to find convertible autos unmolested at this point so I was planning on a long patient watch for a few months. Realized color might not be my first choice either. So after 4 days of looking on craigslist, this one pops up. The guy took great photos of the car and it looked bone stock. It was a 108 mile car and everything down to the plugs, fuel filter, were essentially factory stock. The Radio deck was really the only significant thing changed. The price was right as well and while I wasn't ecstatic about Teal, once I saw it cleaned up and up close I was actually surprised at how it popped. The car was definitely stored in a garage through its life at this point. There were enough problems with the car that it justified me bringing in a lower offer. The tires were cracking and separating assumedly from being stored for so long. I usually an impulsive buyer and not a tire kicker, but at this point I had seen a lot of cars. The power seat bracket on the drivers side was broken and supported with a 2x4, the stereo is getting some grounding feedback, and CEL came on during test drive. Otherwise the car looked straight and untouched. This can be good and bad obviously. So we agreed on a price and drove it home that afternoon. Ran the codes with the CEL to be o2 indicating LEAN on drivers side. There is a slight header leak on the passenger side as well. Figured given the mileage it was time to do all the 100k mile things. Here is what I did initially. Air Filter, Fuel Filter, o2 sensors, spark plugs. What it still needs. Oil Change, Trans Fluid Change, Diff Fluid change. I added some fixed back Corbeau FX1 Pro seats along with the mustang specific brackets with double locking tracks. They fit excellent and match the grey/black interior well. Unless you are a smaller person its difficult to get into the back seats even when fully slid forward, so just an FYI with the fixed back. IIRC its about a ~40lb weight savings from the stock seats/power bracket. I'm 6'3 so gave me some increased headroom as well. What I just finished this weekend with the help of my buddy 410sn95. MM Starter Kit for a Fox, MM HD LCA's, 94-04 CC Plates. Wheels are Saleen SC Repro's 18x8.5 front 18x10 back +20 offset. 265/35 front and 285/35 back. Hoping the 285's will help me clear the 3" tailpipes along with possible use of spacers. Was hoping it would sit lower, but it is what is is for now. I have a ton of other parts that need to get swapped with time. Including an FMS Aluminum DS, Pro 5.0 shifter with steeda tri-ax handle, hurst knob. I have a complete Novi 2000 setup for a fox, but I may swap that in with the motor i'm pulling from the fox. I have a BBK longtube header and Dr. Gas x pipe setup as well as a VRS 3" stainless tailpipe set for an LX that i'm going to try to swap in. I need to switch a lot of stuff with the blower setup if I use it as I was using a programmable speed density so I wasn't recirculating and the powerpipe will likely not work as well as a 50mm cog setup that will require doing a pusher fan setup vs teh stock puller electric fan. Not including i will have to trade my low impedence for high impedence injectors an acquire a lighting mass air if I do this budget. So that is on the backburner. Will update as I go.