95 GT with Vortech power guess

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
I do. . Let me look around..( I'll be home in two weeks i can send you a few pics of what i have laying around)

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
Hey Scott. You still want a pice of tubing.. Im back home.. I can post a pic of what I have.. its a 3" od I think

Nuttinbutcrumbs

Reaction score
I used a 3" 45* from my intercooler kit and made it work, then I drilled a 1" hole and screwed a male-to-male pipe fitting in place and put epoxy around it. Same thing with the other end. Works great and doesn't leak

What'd you do as a far as tubing to replace the "dryer duct" looking hose that Vortech supplies that goes between the filter and maf?

Don't Sext and Drive.

Nuttinbutcrumbs

Reaction score
A 4" 90 degree coupler and some 4" pipe welded up

Hmm. My "dryer duct" hose is in the fender well down by the tire. The rest of the supplied tubing is hard plastic and the couplers are hard plastic as well. The pipe running off of the blower and into the fender well is hard plastic as well. It starts to get jinky the last 10" or so deep down by the tire. The dryer duct is between the air filter and the maf. I'd like to replace it with a sold piece but the angle is difficult.
bd55018556a99536351a5dd93f3d6e70.jpg

Tomorrow maybe I'll crawl underneath and peel back the splash guard so I can show a pic of my dryer duct situation.
Ps: Congrats on breaking 450

Don't Sext and Drive.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online