95 Mustang GT AC Mystery

5-oh-MUSTANG

Reaction score
So every since I swapped from a 96 v6 to a 95 5.0 many years ago, my ac never worked. I decided to give it a try and diagnose it. I dont have any voltage at the compressor plug. I changed my CCRM as i thought maybe it was a v6 one, but still no luck. I jumped the low pressure switch and still no compressor kicking on. I have voltage at the LPS, and once i jump that, i have voltage at the HPS. I checked the pins on the CCRM and i have voltage at pin 23 (black/yellow) wire that supposedly goes to the compressor? Im lost and I just do not know where to go from here. One thing I also did notice is that the two wires that go from the AC compressor, merge into a harness that goes to the alternator and assume it gets its power from there?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
but yer in canada what do you need ac for? :) I don't have my orange oem bible on me but will try to take a look. Does everything behind the dash seem ok? any chance its just not connected between the dash and hood?

OP
OP

5-oh-MUSTANG

Reaction score
but yer in canada what do you need ac for? :) I don't have my orange oem bible on me but will try to take a look. Does everything behind the dash seem ok? any chance its just not connected between the dash and hood?

It gets quite hot here where i live. Also, im pretty sure were good between dash and hood. Do u know anything that alternator harness has to do with the ac compressor harness?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online