95 v6 ratings?

AutoBadges

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
what does my 95 V6 mustang have when it comes to power? I hear I can run 13's if I put some pullies and a cold air intake on is this true? What about this TURBONATOR from ebay? I just bought mine and hopefully gain the 50hp they say! :thumb:

thorco3

Reaction score
shoot don't kid urself... you could be runnig 12's with pullies and a cai... and duals and that would be scary fast :noes:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have always wondered what would happen if you hooked up a REAL hairdryer to your intake :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

Goindeafonmtx

Reaction score
Autobadges.com said:
what does my 95 V6 mustang have when it comes to power? I hear I can run 13's if I put some pullies and a cold air intake on is this true? What about this TURBONATOR from ebay? I just bought mine and hopefully gain the 50hp they say! :thumb:
Did I miss something? I know Eval isn't that clueless. :slap:

identity_Crisis

Reaction score
Goindeafonmtx said:
Autobadges.com said:
Did I miss something. I know Eval isn't that clueless. :slap:

i was thinking the exact same thing

sanitarium16

Reaction score
Autobadges.com said:

I really hope this is a joke.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
I also saw a fake nitrous purge kit on ebay, that shoud give you an extra 300 hp.

blown95sixer

Reaction score
Autobadges.com said:

lol i cant believe he posted this and hasnt been back. I guess by turbonator he means vortech :hammer:

95STANG

Reaction score
94GtStAnG5o said:
I also saw a fake nitrous purge kit on ebay, that shoud give you an extra 300 hp.

I was truly thinking of doing that, as a joke.

Goindeafonmtx

Reaction score
blown95sixer said:
Autobadges.com said:

lol i cant believe he posted this and hasnt been back. I guess by turbonator he means vortech :hammer:
I can't really judge very well if you were being sarcastic or not, or the if you know Eric (Autobadges) or not. If not, I'm going to blow his cover. ShowStang.com

blown95sixer

Reaction score
I know him hes got a black 95 vortech v1 charged. Engine is all polished out hes a real nice guy.

OP
OP
AutoBadges

AutoBadges

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
my cover has been blown

*runs* LOL

HELLO AGAIN (sorry went ouf of town)

OP
OP
AutoBadges

AutoBadges

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
well my cover was blown but it was all in good fun

www.showstang.com is my car incase you guys do want to check it out. Have some pretty good knowledge of the 94-98 V6 incase anyone needs any :banana:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah