95 V6 wheels Different from GT's?

Sidewinder

Reaction score
Just wondering if there is any difference and if the V6 wheels will fit on a GT. I have a cracked rim that is leaking and I don't have enough monwy now to replace all the rims with what I want. As all 4 of the ones that came with my car are in bad shape I need something to replace them with. I kave a friend that has a set of rims off of a 95 that are 17" in diameter but he is not sure if they were off a V6 or GT. He is going to give all 4 of them to me if they will fit. So will they?

Here's what it looks like. http://www.got4x4.org/eb_mustang/rim.jpg

97blackgt

Reaction score
:dunno:i thnk they will work...just take one of your rims off and swap it ...

Doc_G

Reaction score
yeah dude as far as I know w/the possible exception of the new sn197's needing shims all 5lug mustang wheels are interchangable
Ive got 2k1 cobras on mine and they fit like a charm. Should be same bolt pattern and everything.

94Vert

Reaction score
sn95 v6's had 15" or 16" wheels, so those came off of a gt. they should fit your car just fine. i always liked the way those 3 spoke rims looked when they came out.

fixthedoor

Reaction score
the lug pattern is the same but diameters were different. some sixes came with hub caps or 5 spoke pony wheels (also found on the GTS) and the GT's had the three spoke.

ryclef331

Reaction score
They will fit. Unless you have a cobra. I ran them for 6 months.

94Vert

Reaction score
fixthedoor said:
the lug pattern is the same but diameters were different. some sixes came with hub caps or 5 spoke pony wheels (also found on the GTS) and the GT's had the three spoke.

There were many GT's that came with the pony wheels. Mine did and about 100000 others.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
yes the tribars will fit any stang there 17" and only came on gt's but gt's also came with the pony wheels 16" ....it took me 3 months to locate some tribars but i got some ;D when i bought the car it came with some 17" konig wheels and i wanted to barf everytime i looked at them haha i figured the stock look would do till i get it painted and get my chromies 8)

Anrev

Reaction score
I have a set of those wheels with good tires Id sell cheep if anyone is interested.

Anrev

Reaction score
Tri-bars same as these

rim.jpg

ReplicaR

Reaction score
Same bolt pattern across pretty much every single model. Unless you have 13inch brake rotor kit, you should have no problem fitting V6 wheels. I don't know why would you want to however. You can find some used GT wheels that no one wants for like dirt cheap.

Anrev

Reaction score
$300+shipping. I can take some pics if youd like.

kaue2302

Reaction score
Buth...does this kit comes with tires? Do you shipping from Brazil?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online