95GT and 79Ghia owner joining this forum.

Hans

Reaction score
Hi, Hans from the Netherlands joining.
In the process of repairing my 95GT that was bought with front end damage.
Collecting parts and considering to buy a complete but not roadworthy 95 extra. Just to have all the little components I will need.
I am also collecting parts for my 79 that needs paint. That's hard because they differ from the 83 and up model. The 79 is my daily driver. But hardly went anywhere for obvious reason the last time.
The 95GT will be a father- daughter project.
Regards,
Hans.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! We are glad to have you here. Post lots of pics and document your repairs with us

OpalFrostGT

Reaction score
Hi, Hans from the Netherlands joining.
In the process of repairing my 95GT that was bought with front end damage.
Collecting parts and considering to buy a complete but not roadworthy 95 extra. Just to have all the little components I will need.
I am also collecting parts for my 79 that needs paint. That's hard because they differ from the 83 and up model. The 79 is my daily driver. But hardly went anywhere for obvious reason the last time.
The 95GT will be a father- daughter project.
Regards,
Hans.
Welcome Hans! That is a wonderful idea to involve your daughter! Hope everything goes well for you.

badass98svt

Reaction score
Can we see some pics of the 79?
My first car was an '81. Wish I kept it. It was a pretty rare one.
It was a clean low mile 81 Hatchback with red leather, 3.3 inline 6 ctl, 4 speed, power windows, T-tops, and the metric TRX wheels.
It was actually a Ford demo car for the Ford dealership my father worked at. It had every option available. I wish I kept it.
I DO still have an OEM 1982 Mustang hood scoop, and quite possibly a brand new good emblem.

OP
OP
Hans

Hans

Reaction score
It's a silver Ghia automatic 5.0 hatchback. With TRX suspension. Interior is blue. With rear wiper. It's a Swiss car originally. Still got the dealer logo on the hatch.

badass98svt

Reaction score
It's a silver Ghia automatic 5.0 hatchback. With TRX suspension. Interior is blue. With rear wiper. It's a Swiss car originally. Still got the dealer logo on the hatch.

I wanna see some pics!
Where are you finding the metric tires over there?

OP
OP
Hans

Hans

Reaction score
I messed something up. Can't add pics anymore. All icons a greyed out.
Tires are still made by Michelin . Costs a fortune though. Currently run the turbine wheels. But I stored the TRXes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online