95KBGT wheelchop

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
whats the difference? and i wasnt talking about my boner i swear

you mean between the finishes I assume...........

hypercoated wheels have been painted silver....then polished to a very high shine.......then coated with clear-coat to retain their luster, and they look awesome. The other wheels such as the anthracite finish is more of a flat finish with not as much luster sort of like a regular painted wheel.

You gotta see the hypercoated ones, im going to get some close up pics today of mine so you can see them

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I thought they were polished black or dark gray, but whatever.

Get some pics in here man.
Different lighting would be cool.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Dalamar said:
I thought they were polished black or dark gray, but whatever.

Get some pics in here man.
Different lighting would be cool.

no,.........they have sort of a dark luster about them I guess :dunno: but either way they reflect light like a mirror when they are clean. Its raining here right now, if it stops later today when I get home I'll snap some good close pics and post them for you guys to see...

I have one here that was taken the day they were put on but its not close at all and doesnt show the features of the finish on the wheel, I want to get some better ones......

newcobrapics006.jpg

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
are those 17 or 18s im still debating. 17 would be cheaper

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
just went over to MT for a price check.............hypercoated fr500's dont come in a 17 inch :dunno:

Hellion94

Reaction score
I was bored so i gave correcting the color cast on the first couple of wheels a shot. here ya go.

95kbchromeFR.jpg

95kbblackFR.jpg

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
wow looks amazing are those sized to be 18's?

could you do anthracite for me?

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hellion94 said:
I was bored so i gave correcting the color cast on the first couple of wheels a shot. here ya go.

Looks good!

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
If you are going with 18's i think ya need to get hypercoated fr500's. I think they would look fucking amazing. I want to get hypercoated fr500's but first i need to go some motor work. Plus they dont have 17's and i just put on a new set of bfg kdw's so ill stick with the 17's atleast until i need a new set of tires and then i still dunno if i want to go w/ 18's.

Hellion94

Reaction score
Ok here ya go, anthracite, these are 17's though, and the dish in the rear would be much larger.

95KBcopy.jpg

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
hellion your a life saver man, thanks a million. If you ever need some paint work done on interior or whatever i will give you $10 bucks off. im definatley going 17's and now i see those wheels thats what i will be getting.

Hellion94

Reaction score
Your welcome KB. Thanks for the discount! :thumb: Let me know if you want anything else.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Im debating on selling my cowl if i get these wheels, just doesnt look right, i think it will look clean with the stocker back on, or a cobra hood.

Hellion94

Reaction score
I actually think it would look pretty cool. Like the hood makes it look like a race car, but the wheels make it look like a street car. It's a nice balance. Mostly i just think it looks awesome.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online