96’ Cobra Project | Vortech Supercharged

OP
OP
CallSign_Cobra
Reaction score
Wife and I go to seven tribesmen and ghost hawk brewing in Passaic County. Good stuff
Ah man! I’ll have to add those to my list. Two Ton Brewing is my favorite. If you’re ever in the Kenilworth area it’s worth a visit.

OP
OP
CallSign_Cobra
Reaction score
Haven’t really done much with the car as of late, other than undercoat the wheel wells and clean up the gas tank cover/straps. So here’s an old photo I took at one of my go-to coffee shops. I’ll have to start taking more photos this season.

86C5F0E6-E0A9-4107-A5FF-E94B70B59386.jpeg

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
just curious, am I the only one that when I am on my back cleaning either the tank straps or now my diffuser that feels a little silly? I mean I know I like how it looks and I know it looks better and yet I know 99% of people will not notice or care, yet there I am....

OP
OP
CallSign_Cobra
Reaction score
just curious, am I the only one that when I am on my back cleaning either the tank straps or now my diffuser that feels a little silly? I mean I know I like how it looks and I know it looks better and yet I know 99% of people will not notice or care, yet there I am....
Hahaha! May be silly but I notice it and that enough for me. Lol! And now that it’s clean I do notice it when I’m walking back to my garage and look at that fat bum.

OP
OP
CallSign_Cobra
Reaction score
I wipe mine down every time I wash my car.
I’m embarrassed to say I never actually noticed how bad mine was until I noticed it one day when I pulled up behind it in my garage. The next day I was under there painting the straps and wiping everything down. Haha! Eventually I want to get the plastic tank cover wrapped in carbon. It’ll be a nice touch.

OP
OP
CallSign_Cobra
Reaction score
Took the car out for a cruise and ended up at a great local coffee with tons of nice cars and awesome people. Edited a few pics of the Cobra while I enjoyed my coffee.

201A742C-812A-484D-B0C3-9EC6D0654EBF.jpeg
F88295A9-E087-4A6D-9FB8-82BACF829E30.jpeg
I absolutely love the way this car has turned out. Looks good and it’s a blast to drive. Hope everyone got to enjoy their rides this weekend.

OP
OP
CallSign_Cobra
Reaction score
Update:

Decided to swap out the old FlowMasters for a Magnaflow Competition Exhaust. Haven’t started it yet since I finished it up late last night and didn’t want wake the family so let’s hope it sounds good. Will do an update post with more pics soon.

Out with the old. In with the new.
IMG_6800.jpeg

J_lope82

Reaction score
Update:

Decided to swap out the old FlowMasters for a Magnaflow Competition Exhaust. Haven’t started it yet since I finished it up late last night and didn’t want wake the family so let’s hope it sounds good. Will do an update post with more pics soon.

Out with the old. In with the new.
View attachment 28756
Best upgrade you could have done.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online

No members online now.