Want To Buy 96 Cobra OEM struts & shocks, LCA's & tie-rod ends

arfbiz

Reaction score
WTB OEM take-offs: low mileage front struts and rear shocks, front lower control arms and tie-rod ends. Fitment is for 96 Cobra coupe- I'm assuming Cobra has different strut/shock valving than GT? Let me know what you have- I’m restoring car back to stock and want original low-mileage parts.

SVTstang96

Reaction score
WTB OEM take-offs: low mileage front struts and rear shocks, front lower control arms and tie-rod ends. Fitment is for 96 Cobra coupe- I'm assuming Cobra has different strut/shock valving than GT? Let me know what you have- I’m restoring car back to stock and want original low-mileage parts.

I have some parts off a 96 cobra I parted. Front struts are OEM replacements with 2k miles on them. Front lower control arms have 102k miles on them and could use new ball joints and maybe bushings but are straight and have no dents, bends, etc. I also have the tie rods inner and outer from the car. I didn't notice any play in them before pulling them but they appear to have a decent amount of use on them. $50 for struts, $50 for front lower control arms and $25 for the tie rods.

OP
OP
A

arfbiz

Reaction score
Items wanted have been located and purchased- Thread closed

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138