96 GT vs 98 COBRA

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
i knew rhe outcome, but it seem the gt pulled alittle harder @ the end.

OP
OP

281powered

Reaction score
yeh i think the GT was realin that cobra in, he might of been on the bottle, kinda sounds like a little nitrous pop towards the end :-\

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
281powered said:
yeh i think the GT was realin that cobra in, he might of been on the bottle, kinda sounds like a little nitrous pop towards the end :-\

good ear, I heard that too

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
281powered said:

I disagree, I don't think he was catching him, and I don't think that was a nitous pop. Sounded to me like he broke something. That was to much smoke at the end of the track for me. I think the camera angle was very deceiving. If he was on a bottle he waited way to long to hit it.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
Snakebit said:
281powered said:

I disagree, I don't think he was catching him, and I don't think that was a nitous pop. Sounded to me like he broke something. That was to much smoke at the end of the track for me. I think the camera angle was very deceiving. If he was on a bottle he waited way to long to hit it.

yea its possible that it could have been something that broke...........but re-guardless I heard something go POP just don't know exactly what :dunno:

94gtstang50

Reaction score
My car backfired after the seafoam ordeal. Good race though.

Hellion94

Reaction score
WHen you hit the factory rev limiter on a powershift, the car will pop like that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online