97 mustang Keyless entry

Aiden Fowler

Reaction score
I have a 97 gt and I was wondering if it had keyless entry. I can’t find anywhere on the internet about how to tell. I did read that if I have power locks, I would have it. When I got the car it only came with the keys. If someone knows about this, it would be appreciated. Thanks for the help

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
if you have power locks you can have it but it does not mean it was there. They were typically mounted in the trunk on drivers side but if it was a dealer installed option it could be an aftermarket piece up in the dash.

OP
OP
A

Aiden Fowler

Reaction score
if you have power locks you can have it but it does not mean it was there. They were typically mounted in the trunk on drivers side but if it was a dealer installed option it could be an aftermarket piece up in the dash.
I can’t find anywhere where it would be. I didn’t do much looking around the trunk last time I was there behind the lining

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
that means no stock keyless. There is a chance an aftermarket unit was installed and if so it would be up in the drivers side dash/kick panel. Pop the kick panel off and look for some aftermarket wiring going to a separate module. If not they are not that expensive to have installed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online