OP
OP

1bad95

Reaction score
Thanks man!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

LI98GT

Reaction score
Nothing but BAB love - especially in Saleen guise. My favorite as well - will be watching and hopefully getting some ideas.

OP
OP

1bad95

Reaction score
Havent been around in a while, not much changed yet. Back injury in mid 2015/took me out of work for a couple months but all is good now and gonna finally get going on my car again. Feb 1 plan on ordering up more parts to get this blower done before summer!!

Builds gonna be:
Vortech V3
Treadstone Intercooler
Vortech maxflow BPV
SCT ba5000 blow thru MAF

Unsure of pulley size as of now, need to research what size will be best. Looking to push all the power I can out of it without blowing it on the first good romp!

Finally got my gauges installed, still need to get the bung welded in and the o2 sensor hooked on my aem wideband, but did get my vac/boost gauge hooked up.

Also just got my Intercooler mounted and started looking at getting it piped from the tb to the Intercooler.

Hope to have some more updates soon! Getting hammered by the blizzard today!

EVILSN

Reaction score
Blizzard sucked, I plowed for 39 hours!!! Killer build brotha, I'd like to go to the mustang day at Dover downs next year it's only bout an hour from my house

Sent from my iPhone using My dick

OP
OP

1bad95

Reaction score
Man that's nuts!! We def got plenty of snow! I'll take it over those flood waters down at the shore tho!

EVILSN

Reaction score
Definitely, I plow for the town of Easton public works in Maryland and live in seaford de. You near there?

Sent from my iPhone using My dick

OP
OP

1bad95

Reaction score
Nah I'm up in Cecil County about 10 mins from the DE line

BMAC96GT

Reaction score
The car is coming along great! Looking forward to this build. I plan to do the same with mine. Any plans for the motor other than PI intake? No PI cams?

OP
OP

1bad95

Reaction score
Nah no cams in the stock motor. It getting tired and not worth putting cams in it. Might look into a lower mile pi motor to throw in it after the blower is done and throw a set of cams in that, or possibly build a motor for it. Didn't drive it 1000 miles this year so its hard to justify the cost of a built motor when it sits so much

BMAC96GT

Reaction score
[MENTION=11461]1bad95[/MENTION] yeah I'm kind of in the same boat as you. Debated buying a lower mile PI motor but the more I think about it the more I lean towards piecing together another 2v with better internals

OP
OP

1bad95

Reaction score
Finally made a little more progress. Focus pump is installed, bung installed into the exhaust and hooked up my AEM wideband, and installed and routed my vented catch can. Used rubber hose for now, whenever this motor gives out and I pull it I plan on going with different valve covers and run an line. Fully piped from the intercooler to TB, will be having the two pieces getting me from the TB into the fender welded so the coupling will not be there. Bracket should be here any day for the vortech mount and I just placed my order today at Summit for my new polished Vortech V3 Si and 3.33 pulley! Pretty stoked to finally seeing this thing come together!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

BMAC96GT

Reaction score
Looks awesome man! Looking forward to seeing that V3 sitting under the hood!

OP
OP

1bad95

Reaction score
Thanks man me too. Can't wait to have it running!

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
man BAB is really one of the best colors out there

+1 :thumbsup:

Finally made a little more progress. Focus pump is installed, bung installed into the exhaust and hooked up my AEM wideband, and installed and routed my vented catch can. Used rubber hose for now, whenever this motor gives out and I pull it I plan on going with different valve covers and run an line. Fully piped from the intercooler to TB, will be having the two pieces getting me from the TB into the fender welded so the coupling will not be there. Bracket should be here any day for the vortech mount and I just placed my order today at Summit for my new polished Vortech V3 Si and 3.33 pulley! Pretty stoked to finally seeing this thing come together!

v3 is a great choice! Glad to see she will be ready for the start of the season.

OP
OP

1bad95

Reaction score
Really hoping. Carlisle will probably be the first big trip out in it. Really need to order up my new decal set and get them done

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online