98 cobra

ScottyDsntKnow

Reaction score
Man... I'm really sorry to see that. The good news is it looks savable but you never can tell... Good luck with it. Worst case scenario and they total it buy it back and grab all the "Cobra" stuff out of it or try to fix it with a rebuild title...

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Damn dude whats with the bad luck around here recently? But I agree the damage looks fairly minor. Lost some good looking headlights (IMO) and ya need a new bumper and maybe fender. Other than that looks pretty straight. Take his ass for everything you can!!

OP
OP
rz5.0

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
I'll settle for it getting fixed.. The guy was pretty cool. Injured in Afghanistan. Felt bad for the guy..

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah if that's the case I would feel bad too. I just figured it was another dumbass clueless driver... Hope to see it back on the road soon my dude

OP
OP
rz5.0

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
Hes was cool. He told everything like it happen. The cops really didn't even bother with us. cop walked over and was like we got it down you guys are good. gave us a quick run down and let me come home.

ScottyDsntKnow

Reaction score
This could also be a good time to buy a different bumper if you ever wanted one since insurance will pay for it and the OEM Cobra bumper will be more money than anything aftermarket. Although the OEM Cobra is probably the nicest looking SN95 bumper there is and its OEM fit.

OP
OP
rz5.0

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
Sold.. Joking around with my brother sold it for 3500. With almost everything to fix it.
Didn't think he was going to go for it.. With the insurance money and what he is going to give me ill brake even.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Damn man.. At least you broke even! What are you gonna do with the money tho? Invest in a new daily or put it towards the vert?

OP
OP
rz5.0

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
So the deal with my brother didn't go thru. So I let the car sit for a while. I finally decided to get off my butt and get it going again. I'm getting the car ready to paint. Headlights are temporarily used to line some stuff out and to drive the cat around. Till I finish redoing the projectors. . Also need to find a license plate holder or whatever it's called. Going to paint the car my self hopefully in a month or so..

Enviado usando mi SHP-L710 usando TapaTalk

OP
OP
rz5.0

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah. It was wrecked. Was supposed to sell it to my brother. Didn't work out. Let it sit for a long time. Now I'm trying to get it back in shape. Getting ready for paint and boost. .

Enviado usando mi SHP-L710 usando TapaTalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online