98 gt export tail lights

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I think those taillights look pretty cool but I prefer my chaser taillights.

We have a G35 coupe at work that I've driven a few times, in all honesty it's the nicest driving car i've ever driven, the thing is so mint i'd buy one in a heart beat. Only thing is the seat is extremely uncomfortable.

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
Really? I prefer the G35 seats over mine anyday. And it has way more room up front for me.

Hybridbird

Reaction score
jmstang66 said:
yeah...since i cant find those amber tail lights i was wanting to get all three tail lights to light up when you hit the breaks, but couldnt figure it out...we tried making a homemade thingy that went from the wire into the socket of the inner light but it didnt work...howd you do yours?

You don't need to change the whole socket,the inside one already has 3 contacts in it.As a matter of fact both of mine even had dual filament bulbs in them.All you need is the extra lead and the rubber plugs with the 3rd hole in them and an inline tap to tap them into the exsisting turn signal wires next to them.It took me about a 1/2 hour to do both of mine and that included changing all the bulbs while I was in there.I took pics when I did mine,but I can't find the damn cord to download pics from my cam to my PC so I can't post any yet.I have gather enough pieces from cars in the yard to do this to several more cars,if you want some to do this to yours and have it look damn near factory send me an IM or email and Ill send you some and some instructions on how I did it if you want.I think it makes all the difference on the rear of these things,I never understood the concept of having 3 lights and only making use of 2.I have had a few people in town ask me why mine had 3 and theirs only had 2,and I told them and also told them about this site,so maybe we'll have some new members soon.

Millzenator

Reaction score
Update on Export Taillights;

Ken at Speedconcepts has available about 30 sets of these rare, out-of-production taillights. At $359/set, it's a good deal if you want something different and don't mind spending your money the way you want to. I sold my old set, but decided to get another and just ordered. I'll probably buy a spare set before they are all gone.

http://www.speedconcepts.net/product_info.php?products_id=773

He also has one driver's side light that has a blem, that he'll sell cheap.

Also, if anyone is looking for a 05 GT or a 01 GT, I have them on my lot in TN. ;D

:thumb:

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thats not a bad price, i've seen them used for that. Still too much for me to spend. If they were like $200 i'd do it.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
what else can you buy for $359...lets think about this.

MM Adjustable Control Arms
MM LCAs + K-Brace
Gears

OP
OP
J

jmstang66

Reaction score
yeah too rich for my blood...thanks for finding them though man....im just gonna buy frpp 4.10s this week instead :thumb:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online