98 GT from northeast Tx

silverskoundrel

Reaction score
Hi I'm josh. Joined a couple weeks ago. Been a member on multiple forums & finally grabbed me a sn95. I started with a 05 5 speed sixxer, graduated to a 05 GT but was auto, & now I'm in my 98 GT 5 speed!
qahate8a.jpg
8yqa7a2a.jpg

Sent from Narnia

Milehigh JDF

Reaction score
Man I feel like you're following me to all these different forums! Welcome

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
silverskoundrel

silverskoundrel

Reaction score

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
From an 05GT to an SN95? You've hit rock bottom my friend. lol Welcome!

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Just cause it was auto doesn't make it a bad car lol :dontknow:

Anyways, welcome. Nice looking SN. The first pic makes me miss my split spokes.

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Awesome! An active member who's not too far away from me lol!! I'm from Crossett, AR close to the LA line. I don't feel like such a geographical oddity anymore haha!

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Welcome! I'd rather have a stick sn95 than an auto 05 myself too. Good looking car, those headlights look strangely familiar. How'd the install go? I had to ditch the crappy mount bolts they sent me and make my own brackets

OP
OP
silverskoundrel

silverskoundrel

Reaction score
Welcome! I'd rather have a stick sn95 than an auto 05 myself too. Good looking car, those headlights look strangely familiar. How'd the install go? I had to ditch the crappy mount bolts they sent me and make my own brackets

Thanks &
Haha they're 20/20 headlights. 20 feet @ 20 mph look good lol but install was a *****. They sent them with the mount bolts on upside down I had to swap them and take my time. There's some gaps on the driver side headlight but they work and look better than stock to me so I'm happy with them. For now...

Sent from Narnia

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Thanks &
Haha they're 20/20 headlights. 20 feet @ 20 mph look good lol but install was a *****. They sent them with the mount bolts on upside down I had to swap them and take my time. There's some gaps on the driver side headlight but they work and look better than stock to me so I'm happy with them. For now...

Sent from Narnia

20 @20 sounds about right lol, I love how they look but I hate to say I'm gonna have to swap back to a 2 part headlight for practicality. Driving to work early is the deciding factor

OP
OP
silverskoundrel

silverskoundrel

Reaction score
20 @20 sounds about right lol, I love how they look but I hate to say I'm gonna have to swap back to a 2 part headlight for practicality. Driving to work early is the deciding factor

Ya eBay shopper here haha but I put HIDs I think they'll be bright enough haha I'll find out tonight

Sent from Narnia

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online