98 gt with bullet intake

Nighttrain

Reaction score
I am posting this because ive never seen this before. I, for some unknown reason thought the bullet's were 4v's. I dont know much about them but thought this was interesting, and wanted more info if you guys know anything. Ill post the link to cl too.

Again any info on it that you guys would know how this was done would be awesome and interesting.
http://harrisburg.craigslist.org/cto/5722346604.html

Reaction score
bullitt intakes are awesome. not a huge gain over the regular pi intake, but it was a good little bump. theyre like the frpp zeus manifold. the intake uses a cobra style throttle body and can also use the cobra intake since its very similar placement. id love to get one for my car and get it port and polished cause that would be HUGE in hp gains over my current stock ass set up lol. usually they go for way too much... i think the bullitt had something like 265hp or maybe 275...idk, but it wasnt much. also trickflow makes one called the track heat and its 800... looks nice though

OP
OP
Nighttrain

Nighttrain

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply frankster, the guy wants a little much for the car and from the pics it needs alot of loving but its different. Im getting bored lol i need to get one ASAP and start feeding the animal lol. It looks like solid aluminum, so not cracking issues like the other intakes right? Gotta get more work done ill check back in a few.

07GtS197

Reaction score
You wont gain much from one, the real difference is in the flow characteristics. 90% of peak torque was available at 2k rpms. Google bullitt intake swap, its not popular because of the price and the gains are minimal. I really wanted to get one when I had my 00 gt but after all the researching I decided against it. Na it might gain you a few ponies and help with torque at a lower rpm, than a pi intake but imo its not worth it. Id really love a bullitt but theyre not easy to find and people want top dollar for them.

Now the trickflow may look like the bullitt on the outside its not on the inside. It has shorter runners and a different runner design so it works at a different powerband.

Reaction score
Its a 5hp bump over a regular PI motor. Wouldnt be a bad thing except you cant commonly fins Bullit intakes. And if you do, they are expensive. Not worth it.

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
I just sold mine to fellow out in TX. I didn't have all the parts for it but I did have the upper and lower manifold.

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Pretty cheesy ad.

Looks like a bullitt intake swap on an NPI motor. Still coil packs and wires on there.

'heads ported and rebuilt'
'cams'
'390 gears'

lol, yeah ok

OP
OP
Nighttrain

Nighttrain

Reaction score
Pretty cheesy ad.

Looks like a bullitt intake swap on an NPI motor. Still coil packs and wires on there.

'heads ported and rebuilt'
'cams'
'390 gears'

lol, yeah ok

I talked to the guy, hes nit very talkative lol but pi head swap with the intake and bullet cams. Arent the cams the same as pi cams? [MENTION=20715]07GtS197[/MENTION] an 01 just popped up locally here for $11k
http://lancaster.craigslist.org/cto/5733127297.html

And i dont really mind a pi swap.......higher compression!

Reaction score
Holy tits 11k...jeez...it's just a bullitt nothing honestly special about them they're just the random gt you see on the street that a guy did a upgrade to cobra brakes and some bolt ons...

Now if it were say a 4v termie swap with a 99 01 cobra front end irs hres bassani x pipe and borla stingers in true blue?...that's a different story...

OP
OP
Nighttrain

Nighttrain

Reaction score
Holy tits 11k...jeez...it's just a bullitt nothing honestly special about them they're just the random gt you see on the street that a guy did a upgrade to cobra brakes and some bolt ons...

Now if it were say a 4v termie swap with a 99 01 cobra front end irs hres bassani x pipe and borla stingers in true blue?...that's a different story...

Lol hey i told you before, people out here think their stuff is worth its weight in gold.

07GtS197

Reaction score
Damn 11k? Screw that! I know they didnt make very many but come the **** on. Just because something wasnt produced in big numbers doesnt mean its valueable! There used to be a tool that went to college with me with an 01 black bullitt. The paint wasnt in great shape, the emblem was crappily blacked out, the lights had cappy tint and the rims were plasti dipped black but obviously the person who dipped them didnt know what they were doing. God I wanted that car. It wouldve been pampered with me. The only bad thing, imo, about buying a stang like a bullitt, shelby, cobra, etc. is that Id feel guilty putting a lot of miles on it and modding it. I buy my cars to drive, all my mustangs have been daily drivers and I used to drive far for work. I would love to have a dark highland green 01 bullitt bone stock though.

OP
OP
Nighttrain

Nighttrain

Reaction score
Damn 11k? Screw that! I know they didnt make very many but come the **** on. Just because something wasnt produced in big numbers doesnt mean its valueable! There used to be a tool that went to college with me with an 01 black bullitt. The paint wasnt in great shape, the emblem was crappily blacked out, the lights had cappy tint and the rims were plasti dipped black but obviously the person who dipped them didnt know what they were doing. God I wanted that car. It wouldve been pampered with me. The only bad thing, imo, about buying a stang like a bullitt, shelby, cobra, etc. is that Id feel guilty putting a lot of miles on it and modding it. I buy my cars to drive, all my mustangs have been daily drivers and I used to drive far for work. I would love to have a dark highland green 01 bullitt bone stock though.

Ditto brotha! I buy them to drive them

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Black and true blue were very limited production.

And it comes with 'cobra' brakes factory.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online