98 Mustang HID install pics

2v_takeover

Reaction score
The google, she knows much. I got mine from the evilbays but they are on amazon and a bunch of other stores.

Not sure why a crazy Canadian car would have different wiring. You just run the two black grounds to the two front left headlight grounds, run the hot leads to the fuse box stud, plug the blue plug into the driver's side headlight plug and then run the loom. I'm guessing you either got a bad wiring harness or you installed something wrong or one of the fuses is blown.

The DRL's make it different, I've tried literally everything to get them to work properly. ATM only the projectors them selves are on, it won't switch to the high beams unless I wire it differently. I've tried finding the DRL fuse and everything but I haven't been able to find it. Pulled all the lower amp fuses that is supposed to be the DRL to no avail. Even looked for the mechanism itself under the bumper thing( Can't remember what it's called) but that seems to be missing/ somewhere else

Win

Legend
Reaction score
The DRL's make it different, I've tried literally everything to get them to work properly. ATM only the projectors them selves are on, it won't switch to the high beams unless I wire it differently. I've tried finding the DRL fuse and everything but I haven't been able to find it. Pulled all the lower amp fuses that is supposed to be the DRL to no avail. Even looked for the mechanism itself under the bumper thing( Can't remember what it's called) but that seems to be missing/ somewhere else

why not reach like I suggested.

TRS www.theretrofitsource.com

they can lead you in the right direction. I am almost 99.9% sure they have what you need.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online