98 vert GT with stripes

OP
OP
T

todd-98stang-gt

Reaction score
Thanks Snakebit. I just got the stang out of storage and put stripes on last week. Gives the car a little better attitude. Or badder attitude.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nice looking Convertable.

Welcome to the site

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Looks great, dont see that color combo very often. Not trying to be a jerk or anything, but whats up with the steering wheel cover?

OP
OP
T

todd-98stang-gt

Reaction score
I have the wheel wrapped to keep the factory wrap looking new. Plus, I like the wrap on the wheel. Some of my friends give me $h!t about it, too. No offense taken.
Come on, it dosen't look bad.....

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Just wondering b/c I had never seen that on a mustang before and new ones only cost $30 if the old one gets too beat, but with 150k miles mines still in mint condition though. Are you going to do any exhaust work on it?

OP
OP
T

todd-98stang-gt

Reaction score
94stang-

I honestly didn't know the factory replacement wraps were only $30. Well, I only paid like $8 for the
one I bought..... :rollinglaugh:

Yeah, I want to do some exhaust work on it. I'm actually looking at buying a couple of new Magnaflow mufflers
off of ebay for $116 delivered to my house. I think I'm going to pull the trigger on them.

SMOKE

Reaction score
Love the strips on the vert!!! :thumb:

OP
OP
T

todd-98stang-gt

Reaction score
STNG_96 said:
good god get rid of that bra

Hey! we just met. :rollinglaugh:

If, you look at the bottom of the bra, you can see I don't have the stripes on the front bumper, yet. I need to finish that up and then the bra will be history. Living in MN, the bugs
are terrible up here in the spring/summer. I hate bug guts on the paint. Of course, I'm trying to keep the car mint. It only has 23K on it.

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Ive been think about getting striped, Gray for me that is...Nice Stang.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online