9838stang's Money Pit Pony

OP
OP
9838stang

9838stang

Reaction score
Its all from me, Ill be fixing it here in a bit. when i copied the img link for photobucket and put them into a word doc. it wants to make them a direct link... and effects how they show.

OP
OP
9838stang

9838stang

Reaction score
Also a better more up to date idea how the double din bezel looks now. It is stilling on the shelf

OP
OP
9838stang

9838stang

Reaction score
Forgot to mention, about the time i got the new hood, I also ordered the SCT 4 bank chip and the BBK 56mm tb as well. The Screaming demon coil pack i had burnt out on me, and I replaced that with an Accel coil pack

OP
OP
9838stang

9838stang

Reaction score
I really think this car would pop more with the same hood [MENTION=17070]Tony[/MENTION] has, and with the xenon style from add on that [MENTION=10867]sleepn_sn95[/MENTION]

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
I really think this car would pop more with the same hood Tony has, and with the xenon style from add on that sleepn_sn95

i think american muscle has one like mine...at least very close anyway for a tad less $$ and i read good reviews about the hood.

HuskerGT

Reaction score
I have a question on the finish of the FR500s. Do the spokes have a gloss finish or a satin finish? Hard to tell from the pics. Oh and that pic of your headlights peaking out from under that cover is sexy indeed.

OP
OP
9838stang

9838stang

Reaction score
I have a question on the finish of the FR500s. Do the spokes have a gloss finish or a satin finish? Hard to tell from the pics. Oh and that pic of your headlights peaking out from under that cover is sexy indeed.

They have a gloss finish to them and they have the machined lip. That picture was pretty dang sick too

steam29

Reaction score
your car is so cool and clean!!! GOOD WORK MAN!

OP
OP
9838stang

9838stang

Reaction score
I forgot that i did a small center console mod. Being that i almost always had a passenger, my iPod cord came out of my handbrake hole, and let the iPod rest in 1 of the cup holders. So i decided to ad another cup holder... but where... Seems like most 94-97 cars came with a pull out cup holder from the center console glove box.

After look on forums, and looking through junk yards, I went and purchased a new center console glove box assembly, and new lid. My oem center console glove box ad a broken latch as well. After installing the box, I noticed that it sat in there pretty good, except, the mechanical latch was in the way, so out that came. When taking out the box, you have to pull the lid off. Well i took the tan pad from the old console door off, and mounted it onto the new door. Reason being, the new to me box and latch, are held shut by a magnetic system. So i had to attach the magnetic block to the inside of the console.

After i had the box in place, along with the new lid, i ran into another problem. When i got everything together. i pulled the cup holder back out to test it.... the lid wont close. So i had to cut a couple of groves into the center console to get everything together.

Excuse the white adhesive. That were there holding my pioneer remote in place with Velcro.

My only grip with this mod, a tipical pop/soda can, is a bit tight. and you have to know how to pull it out. Other wise it works great.

OP
OP
9838stang

9838stang

Reaction score
Took the car off the jack stands to let it run for a while, only to put it back on them. Had to snap a few shots before it went back up.

Love those big brakes and nitto tires lol

I put on some camber bolts... i think i need to take little bit of the positive camber back out.

What do you guys think?

GTfiveoh

Reaction score
Dude

great job! You gotta love the feeling knowing that you've brought the car to the stage it's in. I love the saying built not bought and you show exactly that. Be proud of it. I just found my forever car in my 03 cobra that is all stock and I can't wait to look back 6 years from now and see how far it's came. Keep it up!

tbh, not a huge fan of the white letter tires

OP
OP
9838stang

9838stang

Reaction score
Dude

great job! You gotta love the feeling knowing that you've brought the car to the stage it's in. I love the saying built not bought and you show exactly that. Be proud of it. I just found my forever car in my 03 cobra that is all stock and I can't wait to look back 6 years from now and see how far it's came. Keep it up!

tbh, not a huge fan of the white letter tires

Thanks man, I am happy with how the car is now. I really want to do a power adder soon but until then, Ill keep saving for that and keep modding the suspension and other areas on the car.

It was a thought. i saw it one other car and thought it looked pretty cool. It can come off.
Yeah definitely loose some camber and pull those isos out. Looks good though dude!

I pulled a tiny tiny bit of camber out of he driver side and some out the the passenger side about an hour ago. I will try to see how she sits tomorrow. I really dont wanna pull the isos out right now. it is effing cold out lol. I am hoping since the car has been up in the air for a few months, that the car just needs to settle and the will lower a bit more. If it doesnt then i guess ill have to pull the isos out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online